Xbox fanatics social media meltdowns in regards to 3rd party move and other losses |OT| "When fiction meets reality.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
come on bro , I am saying working 10-15 hrs extra a week in the final phase of development is not worth crying about when shit can be much more egregious like china, maybe its my personality but when I commit to a deadline I can't relax if I don't complete it. They don't want to crunch, they want increased salaries, want 5-6 year development periods but they release broken games riddled with bugs most of the time.
I don't really have a problem with end-of-project crunching, that's usually unavoidable. The problem was publishers were forcing devs to crunch the entire product cycle. Also, I think the discourse around everything has become way too polarized. Overtime isn't a bad thing, especially when it's voluntary - but you also sometimes have to tell employees to take a break. But somehow the extreme crunching culture, which is bad, became an "all crunch is bad" - which is a lot more dubious. I find that when people talk online there's basically no nuance, people are already looking for something to fight you on. It's unfortunate but I think we're headed towards societal collapse largely due to people being continually riled up by bad faith actors into yelling at each other and not stopping to consider their positions, which are tailored by said bad faith actors specifically to incite hatred.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: quest4441

ApolloHelios

2 Jul 2022
I'm sorry but this thread got derailed enough with Apple and sweatshops, would you kindly move along to greener pastures please (see what I did there? Lol)

Keep this thread to lunatic xbot meltdowns please. And you better ONLY praise PlayStation in here and not question where it's made... We don't care.

TubzGaming

Admin | Mod
Moderating
21 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
PSN ID
Tubz_Gaming
I'm sorry but this thread got derailed enough with Apple and sweatshops, would you kindly move along to greener pastures please (see what I did there? Lol)

Keep this thread to lunatic xbot meltdowns please. And you better ONLY praise PlayStation in here and not question where it's made... We don't care.
what she said yes GIF by TipsyElves.com

Reactions: Gamernyc78

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022

The way things are going xbox will be Wii U'd by the time 2025 rolls around.

Edit: Its only a few twitter accounts but the focus on SE is somewhat concerning as an actual fan of their games. Are they still made FF rebirth skipping their console or is more "organic" MS marketing?

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
The way things are going xbox will be Wii U'd by the time 2025 rolls around.

Edit: Its only a few twitter accounts but the focus on SE is somewhat concerning as an actual fan of their games. Are they still made FF rebirth skipping their console or is more "organic" MS marketing?
These people have no sources except 'trust me bro' it's pure unadulterated copium 😂

Reactions: mckmas8808

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023

Microsoft is saving gaming guys 😂

This is the type of shit that makes me hate their fanbase. The only point of discussion they add is portbegging, hating on sony and square for being business partners, and whine whenever someone does something better than Xbox. PS fans aren't like this, neither are Nintendo fans. Theyve been pretending that square is going out of business because they have deals with sony. this misinformation is constantly being spread.

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022

These assholes always fantasize about MS owning the entire industry.

I Definitely think we will see some Xbox ports come their show case. All these shills get riled up out of the blue isnt a coincidence. It does make me wonder which publishers said porting to xbox wasnt worth it now though?

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
This is the type of shit that makes me hate their fanbase. The only point of discussion they add is portbegging, hating on sony and square for being business partners, and whine whenever someone does something better than Xbox. PS fans aren't like this, neither are Nintendo fans. Theyve been pretending that square is going out of business because they have deals with sony. this misinformation is constantly being spread.
Not only that, they don't even buy squenix games. It's just pure jellymad from them and it'd pathetic

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Not only that, they don't even buy squenix games. It's just pure jellymad from them and it'd pathetic
An xbot on era by the name of YozoraXV said he believes FF7 is coming because SE "needs" the extra sales. Like bro.... Xbox is not the savior platform that brings everyone success, let a alone a JRPG franchise that Sony nurtured the success of themselves. If it ever comes to Xbox, MS is footing the bill for sure. SE has the data to know xbox isn't a very profitable platform to invest in.

These guys forgot the dumpster fire state MS left the Japanese industry in during the 360 days. They bought out so much of their talent for exclusive games and left them for dead right after because halo and mass effect were popping too much for them to really care. Japanese devs at this point know how short sighted and unrealistic MS is.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

GachaMadeMeBroke

26 Nov 2023
So the origin of all this xbox/SE stuff evidently deleted his tweet? Make of that what you will.

The source is a Xbox fan account that prefaces all tweets with “Breaking” or “Developing” followed by bagging on “Playstation fans”. The easiest rule of thumb you can follow is anything Karim or Colt talks on can be safely and more importantly, instantly ignored