Xbox fanatics social media meltdowns in regards to 3rd party move and other losses |OT| "When fiction meets reality.

Polyh3dron

Veteran
31 Jan 2024
Reddit as a whole is a cancer. The mods over there have all the power to ban you just because they don't like a post you make and you have no way to fight it. Bare in mind this isn't just the Xbox reddit it's the same for the subreddits. Had my account suspended because of a disagreement I had with a user who was friends with a mod on a manga one time. I said nothing offensive or racially motivated. They didn't even give me a reason for it just a notification of a temporary ban. The site sucks.
so it's resetera

Polyh3dron

Veteran
31 Jan 2024

He's still in denial. 😄

Anyone who has managed to be a diehard Xbox "fan" all the way up to 2024 is inherently in denial. If you weren't, then you wouldn't be that.
Boogie2988 is also having a slight meltdown about the Xbox situation.
Says games should be everywhere - good strategy. But at the end of the video "it's a problem for me to switch to Playstation" and doesn't even elaborate.

And my favourite (new) line from the Eggbots and Nintendrones? "Sony is going to become a lazy monopoly". Oh, you mean like how PS1 was a "monopoly" during the PS1, N64, Genesis era, the same era where Xbox didn't even exist? That "monopolistic gen"? lol

Also, guys, don't even bother with Reddit/Twitter/Facebook, it's all weirdos. NONE of those folks are "alright" in the head. It's literally Russian Roulette with bans.
Let those social media websites die... permanently!
boogie has never found a fence he didn't want to sit on

Reactions: PS_ROCKS

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
Screenshot-2024-02-06-132223-1440x831.jpg

Several notable Xbox influencers have publicly withdrawn their support for the brand, following media reports claiming that first-party Xbox games could soon start appearing on PlayStation.

Although not yet officially confirmed, the reports have led to a major backlash within the Xbox community, including from notable Xbox influencers with large followings, who are unhappy that games previously marketed as Xbox exclusives will be made available on other console platforms.

‘Timdog’, another notable Xbox influencer with 82,000 followers – including Spencer, Xbox’s marketing leads and the official Xbox account – made a more dramatic declaration on Monday, streaming a 7-hour Spaces audio discussion on X under the headline “I’m not an Xbox fanboy anymore”.

“It’s so easy to see Xbox is killing its hardware and putting a stake in the heart of it by doing this,” he said. “And there’s no going back… it’s dead.”

He later tweeted:

“Xbox could have killed Game Pass, say buy our exclusives and focus on our hardware and that’s 100 percent the better idea [than to] SAY LETS KILL EXCLUSIVES AND put Halo on PS5. The outrage would be half of this and guess what you might be back to having a healthy business.”

He added:

“Nothing changes other than I don’t support them like I have in past. If you like being lied to that’s a you thing. I have a set of standards that’s all. Cross them and well I respond.”

YouTuber Doc_Dark, a self-proclaimed “console war content creator”, posted a video in which he sang for three minutes about the situation.

“I pray to god that you remember, the beginning of this generation when we had a chance,” starts Doc_Dark’s original song. “Everything was lined up, but now it looks like it’s over,” he continued, holding aloft an Xbox Series S console. “I shouldn’t be crying, but I just can’t let it go… I can’t stop thinking about all the games we should’ve played that we never played.”

Xbox influencer, KidSmoove, another X user followed by Xbox executives, changed his Twitter banner to a logo reading, “Fuck Xbox”.

Elsewhere, some social media users have posted tweets stating that they’re trading in their consoles, with one showing receipts proving they have already done it, despite the reports still being unconfirmed at the time of writing.

In a more disturbing turn unrelated to any of the influencers mentioned in this story, Xbox’s senior media manager shared an image showing a message in which an anonymous user wished him harm over the situation.

flaccidsnake

Veteran
2 May 2023
If you're a genuine Xbox fan, why would you stop supporting them over this? There's still going to be Halo there's still going to be Forza. The Xbox Series S was a debacle. The Series X is nothing special in the market. You could fully be an Xbox fan this gen only playing on PC.

These fools weren't Xbox fans, they just wanted to oppose the 'Ponies' in the System Wars. Pathetic behavior for a grown adult.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
If you're a genuine Xbox fan, why would you stop supporting them over this? There's still going to be Halo there's still going to be Forza. The Xbox Series S was a debacle. The Series X is nothing special in the market. You could fully be an Xbox fan this gen only playing on PC.

These fools weren't Xbox fans, they just wanted to oppose the 'Ponies' in the System Wars. Pathetic behavior for a grown adult.
Very true. It's like me getting mad over zhelkdyvers being on PC I really dgaf lol

Reactions: flaccidsnake

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
Screenshot-2024-02-06-132223-1440x831.jpg

‘Timdog’, another notable Xbox influencer with 82,000 followers – including Spencer, Xbox’s marketing leads and the official Xbox account – made a more dramatic declaration on Monday, streaming a 7-hour Spaces audio discussion on X under the headline “I’m not an Xbox fanboy anymore”.

He later tweeted:

He added:

YouTuber Doc_Dark, a self-proclaimed “console war content creator”, posted a video in which he sang for three minutes about the situation.

Xbox influencer, KidSmoove, another X user followed by Xbox executives, changed his Twitter banner to a logo reading, “Fuck Xbox”.

Elsewhere, some social media users have posted tweets stating that they’re trading in their consoles, with one showing receipts proving they have already done it, despite the reports still being unconfirmed at the time of writing.

In a more disturbing turn unrelated to any of the influencers mentioned in this story, Xbox’s senior media manager shared an image showing a message in which an anonymous user wished him harm over the situation.

You hate to see it.

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022

Yeah, they benefits massively from system wars. M$ supports these dudes, that's why it is personal.

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023
Boogie2988 is also having a slight meltdown about the Xbox situation.
Says games should be everywhere - good strategy. But at the end of the video "it's a problem for me to switch to Playstation" and doesn't even elaborate.

OK. This is weird. I know that he claimed before that he is a "pony". What changed?

Reactions: Bryank75