Xbox fanatics social media meltdowns in regards to 3rd party move and other losses |OT| "When fiction meets reality.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz

Etifilio

Slyper
27 Jun 2023
Jez Corden turning the attack dogs onto Nedella - the driving force behind these changes.

this dude is SO annoying with his desperate articles, Nadella can't do nothing if the numbers continue to go down and game budgets continue to rise, xbox fanboys wanting MS to continue to restrict their games to the failed console that won't sell even for 130 dollars and to a stagnant subscription service that sees no significant growth since 2022 will only lead to layoffs and games being cancelled, studios shutting down and bad quality games

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
People say Swifties are bad... That's because they've never seen an xbot.
It's, by far, the most toxic fanbase ever, out of ANY entertainment media.
Swifties at least are attracted to someone who is talented and attractive. Xbots are like that except for someone's unemployed 400lb uncle who watches jerry springer all day and still rants about obama

Mild Conviction

13 Jan 2023
I've stopped caring about console warring many years ago, but as someone who did spend their adolescence as a staunch PlayStation loyalist, it's pretty funny seeing Xbox fanboys barely resist the urge to tie a noose while PS5 owners are like "aw yeah Rebirth demo today let's fucking goooo."

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I'm all for the Xbox civil war... and eventual collapse. Yes, I'm being absolutely petty. Why? Because too many of these Guys (AND Gals) were taking things way too far. You know the others were uncomfortable, but didn't want to call them out, because they were afraid of losing their credibility/clout (aka "Xbox card"). So, I say, bring it on - bring on the chaos!

Want me to name some examples?
Xbox Mil Grau and his shenanigans (thankfully Xbox HQ kicked him to the curb)
Misinformation agents like Austin Evans and Digital Foundry (namely Alex BUGAGA)
CMoney4Ever and his GF threatening to knock out Geoff Keighley for not nominating any Xbox games for GOTY in 2023.
Kidsmoove and Crapgamer for their constant race baiting & bigotry towards JP games
Andrea Rene & Brittney Brombacher using their e-girl status to clout chase for Xbox (and PS has the audacity to send them FREE gifts!)
Former PS turncoats who now lap-dance for Xbox fans (Chris Grannell, Jonathan Cooper, David Jaffe, Jeff Rubenstein).
Savage!

• Shake
Reactions: Deleted member 1154

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
I'm all for the Xbox civil war... and eventual collapse. Yes, I'm being absolutely petty. Why? Because too many of these Guys (AND Gals) were taking things way too far. You know the others were uncomfortable, but didn't want to call them out, because they were afraid of losing their credibility/clout (aka "Xbox card"). So, I say, bring it on - bring on the chaos!

Want me to name some examples?
Xbox Mil Grau and his shenanigans (thankfully Xbox HQ kicked him to the curb)
Misinformation agents like Austin Evans and Digital Foundry (namely Alex BUGAGA)
CMoney4Ever and his GF threatening to knock out Geoff Keighley for not nominating any Xbox games for GOTY in 2023.
Kidsmoove and Crapgamer for their constant race baiting & bigotry towards JP games
Andrea Rene & Brittney Brombacher using their e-girl status to clout chase for Xbox (and PS has the audacity to send them FREE gifts!)
Former PS turncoats who now lap-dance for Xbox fans (Chris Grannell, Jonathan Cooper, David Jaffe, Jeff Rubenstein).
Yep. Also, the bots (and western media) were the main reason why ps360 gen was so miserable for Japanese games, devs and fan alike.
They were extremely xenophobic, demonizing everything and anything that seemed Japanese, visual or development wise.
They still do it today, to a less extent.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Jim Ryan

Nimrota

Veteran
11 Jul 2023
I'm not American, but a question for anyone who knows userbase demographics of US, does Xbox have a solidly black fanbase? A lot of these people I see talking about it online are. E.g. this tweet, aside from Destin, they're all black.

Reactions: PS_ROCKS

Airbus

Veteran
30 Jun 2022
I'm not American, but a question for anyone who knows userbase demographics of US, does Xbox have a solidly black fanbase? A lot of these people I see talking about it online are. E.g. this tweet, aside from Destin, they're all black.

Not neceserally true

Theres alot of black playstation fanbase aswell

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: AshHunter216