Xbox fanatics social media meltdowns in regards to 3rd party move and other losses |OT| "When fiction meets reality.

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
“Higher prices”

Lmfaooooo

I love the bullshit these dumbasses use to hide the fact that they’re championing gamepass at the cost of studios being shuttered….

So they can play garbage at rental fees and devs get screwed out of more money than ever before.

Complete friggin clowns. Yes let’s join these idiots and starve our favorite game designers instead.
Microsoft has more chance of setting games prices now they own so many studios & will be the publishers for the games 😂

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Hey Gamernyc78, I think we're having a lot of threads that I think would be nice to be merged into a "[Rumor] Multiple MS games rumored to be released in rival consoles causing a big controversy" (or something like that) where I'd put all the threads mentioning rumors for each game, or different related reactions, meltdowns and opinions.

I'd merge there all the related threads, keeping only in a separate thread the official announcement of Phil saying next week they'll have an business event to talk about the future of Xbox.

Reactions: Gamernyc78

FatKaz

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
Hey Gamernyc78, I think we're having a lot of threads that I think would be nice to be merged into a "[Rumor] Multiple MS games rumored to be released in rival consoles causing a big controversy" (or something like that) where I'd put all the threads mentioning rumors for each game, or different related reactions, meltdowns and opinions.

I'd merge there all the related threads, keeping only in a separate thread the official announcement of Phil saying next week they'll have an business event to talk about the future of Xbox.
Why tho?

There are so many topics that are worth having as seperate threads.

You push them all togther into one thread it becomes a mess of a discussion.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022

I mentioned this a few days ago to management and they were a bit hesitant for now since the individual threads are bringing great traffic to the site in general. I did get them to agree we'd merge all the third party game rumors once it dies down. Trust me I'm in agreement and think thy should all be out in a mega thread soon it will happen.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Why tho?

There are so many topics that are worth having as seperate threads.

You push them all togther into one thread it becomes a mess of a discussion.
Different views on this but once thy die down in terms of discussion they will be merged. Many similar topics, about the same thing. Playing Devin's advocate those many third party Microsoft Gane threads can take away from other news threads that are just getting swallowed up on the Microsoft hype. Anyway they won't be merged now but eventually when those discussions due down.

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
Jez Corden turning the attack dogs onto Nedella - the driving force behind these changes.

Jez has been getting increasingly erratic over this situation. Definitely fighting for the spot of being Microsoft's worst shill.

FatKaz

Veteran
16 Jul 2022

FatKaz

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
Jez has been getting increasingly erratic over this situation. Definitely fighting for the spot of being Microsoft's worst shill.
Yeah his crazy erratic right now.

Some xbox guys have been on hopium all day thinking his tweets was some indication of the multiplat strategy being not as bad and maybe even ok.

But then you get this article which shows that actually isn't the case lol.