Xbox fanatics social media meltdowns in regards to 3rd party move and other losses |OT| "When fiction meets reality.

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023
Already did lol

Ok, check this quoted buffoonery of local article in my country. Unbelievable. I mean, i know that guy for 20 years. He felt for Xbox PR in 2020 because Gamepass, ya'll. Anyway, read this shit

Translation :

According to the Wall Street Journal, Microsoft has decided to release the new Call of Duty: Black Ops 6 on Game Pass from day one. This is a decision that Microsoft has thought about a lot because they are afraid that the sale of games via subscription will realistically "mine" sales at full price. You already know the story with every Call of Duty. No one will play it, or buy it, and the reality is that at $70, CoD sells better than hot cakes.

So it's highly questionable how smart it is to put such a game on Game Pass that you know will sell like crazy. However, there is a good chance that Microsoft will introduce new subscription classes precisely because of CoD and raise the price of Ultimate accordingly. It seems that this decision by Microsoft has had a positive impact in the US, as sales of Xbox Series consoles and Game Pass subscriptions have increased.

We will find out everything on 6/9, when a special CoD presentation is scheduled, which will be held right after the Microsoft conference.

How stupid of a quasi-journalist do you have to be to write such bullshit? Even if it is a made up. LOL

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Microsoft should be scared shitless if Switch 2 is anywhere near series S in specs.

Batzy

Veteran
10 Jan 2024

Don't worry guys it's going to make more money than it would do if it wasn't on gamepass 🤣 people in the comments are literally cheering on micro transactions as a justification

I have a different math problem xbots should look at. COD needs gamepass to play online. So how many people will buy cod without gamepass?

• brain
Reactions: 2spooky5me

laynelane

Veteran
14 Jul 2022
This guy is a clown.

So many pro-merger Xbox fans and media heads used his opinions as a source/supporting argument during the ABK acquisition. When the most extreme fanboys are following and trying to get others to follow a person like Hoeg, you know his opinions are just biased drivel.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: 2spooky5me

Arminius

19 May 2023
Apparently, Microsoft is trying to buy Valve. So, is Microsoft going 3P or is it just a big charade? I still don’t trust them.