Xbox fanatics social media meltdowns in regards to 3rd party move and other losses |OT| "When fiction meets reality.

DForce

Icon Extra
24 Jun 2022
SenjutsuSage having meltdowns on twitter about Hellblade. lol

Xbox fanboys on twitter will cry media bias if their game doesn't score at least a 90 on MC.

voke

Banned
10 Jan 2023
SenjutsuSage having meltdowns on twitter about Hellblade. lol

Xbox fanboys on twitter will cry media bias if their game doesn't score at least a 90 on MC.
When was the last time they got a 90 meta outside of forza? Has it even happened ONCE in the past decade?

Idk how they expect something that they’ve rarely ever had

voke

Banned
10 Jan 2023
flight simulator? Ori?
A PC timed exclusive and… a $20 indie game that was quickly ported to Switch?? These are the games that set Xbox’s standards? They’ve made it clear their AAA efforts for Xbox consists of mid. Look at the long trail of games that were supposed to save Xbox.

Reactions: Gediminas

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
This guy (Richard)!!!

It's actually hard to listen to. At one point he says PlayStation have also failed... trying to rationalize Xbox's performance.

Angry Spongebob Squarepants GIF

ksdixon

Dixon Cider Ltd.
Icon Extra
22 Jun 2022
1) there is no LTD of 35M in 2024
2) hilarious you think the falloff in sales is going to be a slow decline instead of an immediate dropoff when they announce their new handheld in 2026.

Mate... You think they're leaving when they get a handheld? Friend's journey:
  • Bought latest Farming Sim, 22? on Google Stadia cause he didn't have a console.
  • Migrated to GP to continue playing on phone on XB pad.
  • Bought my XBSX to play on tv.
  • Played my ROG Ally, but here's the kicker...
This ROG Alley play sessions was followed closely by the next few quick realisations:
  1. "no paying XBLGold or GP subs"
  2. "Cheaper game price on PC"
  3. "only place I can get mods*"
  4. "Get access to PS/PC/XB games"
  5. "portable so not always on tv/can get comfier"
3 is *'d, because for some reason FS22 mods seem to work, simply by dropping mods into the folder structure of the GP downloaded version of FS22. He doesn't even seem to need a Steam account or to buy the game, only the PC backend to get-at the files and the GP sub with which to download the game... This is, essentially, a casual "One-Gamer" and a life long XB kid when he would play more games in his youth. I thought from those 5 points upon playing the Ally that even he "got" it.

Instead, do you know what he's doing? When he could have FS mods, and device portability, and a black body with green lights and better battery and other better innards than my launch Rog if he plumped for Ally X? That's right, you guessed it, he's waiting for XB's rumored handheld next gen. The bootlicking knows no bounds.