Xbox fanatics social media meltdowns in regards to 3rd party move and other losses |OT| "When fiction meets reality.

GachaMadeMeBroke

26 Nov 2023
it's hilarious how hurt they are by facts. although tbh in their position i'd be worried every day about ms shutting down the gaming division and them losing their jobs

Always lol Like how in the world do you come to the conclusion that Geoff was making any sort of slight towards Gears, so much so that you had to make a whole big post for something that wasn’t even reality.

It’s not only that they’re offended by facts they’re offended by whatever reality they conjure up in their heads

Reactions: JAHGamer

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
Bcatwilly? I remember that guy. One of the most notorious Xbots on Resetera ( and of course XboxEra)
I remember him. You guys remember Colbert, Blue Nghogbo, and Senjitsu Sage? How does xbox manage to attract these insane, delusional, and quite frankly mentally unstable people?
The original tweet, which was 100% true and harmless

The braindead Xbox fanboy developer went into hyper defense mode to protect his favorite brand and employer and was 100% wrong. Completely embarrassed himself but all the Xbox fanboys and journalist ate it up and cheered him on, even though he was wrong.

And then went on to make personal attacks at Geoff

Now he's eating crow and wrote a half assed apology😂 Unprofessional idiot should learn to keep his mouth shut. It's pathetic he's defending Microsoft this hard when they just laid off thousands of his colleagues only a few months ago

Phils antics and toxicity has poisoned the well even with multiplatfrom developers

2spooky5me

12 May 2024
Don't you just love seeing these so called "experts" get BTFO?
Yeah, I get you poured all your soul and time into getting degrees and working your way up to get into a development company, but that does NOT mean you people (the salty developers) know EVERYTHING, and it certainly does NOT mean you don't wear fanboy goggles.

Geoff told it like it is. There was nothing to kick up dirt for.
And if people think he is a Pony, those Xbots are way too young to know that he's been active with the VG industry since the 90's and his love for Valve is second to none.

Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
joanna dark honestly doesn't look bad for a 40yo woman if that's what they were going for
Joanna Dark looked much better and sexier in the original game.

Origjo.png

And looked much more realistic, sexier, and waifu material in Perfect Dark Zero

Tumblr_350e016f7a7a5784b0fe38f4cb0a96e3_a9506542_500.png

• thinking_hard
Reactions: anonpuffs

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
The whole of perfect dark will be Joanna Dark discovering a world wounded by colonialism and becoming a truth seeker instead of a tomb raider Spy. She will no longer go on murder sprees of minorities and women, white men is fair game btw dont worry. The game will be culmination of Joanna stepping out of the closet accepting herself for she is and identifying with truth/seeker as pronouns and becoming the champion of "Personal Truths"

/s, But who am I kidding with crystal dynamics you never know