Xbox fanatics social media meltdowns in regards to 3rd party move and other losses |OT| "When fiction meets reality.

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
The 2 "neutral PC gamers" Alex and Cucktanga both keep attacking Timdog these days, I wonder what changed? 😂😂

GPAWH_qbwAASBeX.png

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
that guy has said much worse, he's made fun of people with disabilities, been racist, among other things. He's also extremely disingenuous and his "content" caters to some of the worst people on the internet. Trash like him don't deserve any respect.
Oh i know. That's why im laughing on the inside

2spooky5me

12 May 2024
@anonpuffs

Believe me... the things we say here, or any other forum, is NOTHING compared to what these nutjobs say in private (among their therapy group sessions) or to fans of other communities on Twitter, FB, etc.
This is why the VG industry gets a bad rap, when regular folk elevate s**theads like Fritanga, OhNoItsAlex, KingThrash, BaronBlack (EmpBruh), etc.

I know you replied already to JAHGamer, but I just wanted to add in my own two cents ;)

• brain
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

2spooky5me

12 May 2024
I'm starting to see a weird trend where TeamXbox is trying to buy off Female streamers on Youtube, especially ones that are "Neutral" or at least lean a bit towards Playstation.
LiteWeightGaming wanted nothing to do with Xbox, but after receiving a free console and various games, now she's been doing a lot of Xbox multiplat streams and praising every Xbox exclusive, especially HellBlade 2, lmao. I think Xbox tried to send packages to QueenTofu, MissClickGaming, Marz, etc. but they pretty much have stayed in their original lanes.

This is why mainstream media AND e-tubers all belong into the trash.
No commentary, gameplay videos (long and/or short) is still KING.

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
I swear these bots accounts on x are Ai and not real humans
I slso suspect most xbox fans on reddit and fourms are Ai bots too
All there response are the same and they all change there nertives at the same time
It's like they share the same thoughts
Which means Ai
It's like we're living in a creepy Sci fi horror movie 😂
And people doubted the MS tools would ever come.