Xbox fanatics social media meltdowns in regards to 3rd party move and other losses |OT| "When fiction meets reality.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Vomit Barf GIF
Lol

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023

riesgoyfortuna

Veteran
4 Jul 2022

Hahahahaha
20 euros? this portuguese idiot its using poor countries stores to buy his games,fuck him

• haha
Reactions: Would_you_kindly

Nitro

Icon Extra
10 Apr 2023
North Pole
In one 3 month period, the Xbox Series X moderation team permabanned over 400 users. This was during a critical stage of the Activision acquisition. I was one of them. Both my comments were polite and well reasoned. I argued the money would be better spent on smaller teams or funding studios from the ground up. Treachery, apparently.

EDpPCOI.jpg

The mods are super loyal to Microsoft, who they cooperate with during game launches. Countless banner changes to keep the sub fresh. They celebrated the GTA 6 trailer and implemented an Xmas theme. They have Sunday Funday where players are allowed to share their gaming setups etc.

The PS5 moderation team, on the other hand, are on a mission to suck the life from the PlayStation community. Not a single theme change in 3 years. No Sunday Funday. Shortly before Xmas Day, I asked if the sub rules could be relaxed to allow people to share their gifts and gaming setups. The answer was a resounding "No." Instead, before and after Xmas day, they approved 2 threads in close proximity asking members to name their most disappointing PlayStation game.

I reported member and known Xbox extremist Autarch_Kade who was encouraging brigading via Twitter. I informed the PS5 mods of his alt account WardrobeForHouses. The PS5 mod team told me none of that was against the rules, which is flatly incorrect.

It's seemingly impossible to break their hold on PlayStation subreddits because they never appoint anyone with enthusiasm.

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
In one 3 month period, the Xbox Series X moderation team permabanned over 400 users. This was during a critical stage of the Activision acquisition. I was one of them. Both my comments were polite and well reasoned. I argued the money would be better spent on smaller teams or funding studios from the ground up. Treachery, apparently.

EDpPCOI.jpg

The mods are super loyal to Microsoft, who they cooperate with during game launches. Countless banner changes to keep the sub fresh. They celebrated the GTA 6 trailer and implemented an Xmas theme. They have Sunday Funday where players are allowed to share their gaming setups etc.

The PS5 moderation team, on the other hand, are on a mission to suck the life from the PlayStation community. Not a single theme change in 3 years. No Sunday Funday. Shortly before Xmas Day, I asked if the sub rules could be relaxed to allow people to share their gifts and gaming setups. The answer was a resounding "No." Instead, before and after Xmas day, they approved 2 threads in close proximity asking members to name their most disappointing PlayStation game.

I reported member and known Xbox extremist Autarch_Kade who was encouraging brigading via Twitter. I informed the PS5 mods of his alt account WardrobeForHouses. The PS5 mod team told me none of that was against the rules, which is flatly incorrect.

It's seemingly impossible to break their hold on PlayStation subreddits because they never appoint anyone with enthusiasm.
I got banned from the PlayStation 5 sub so fast, can't even remember why. I really hate that place, so fake, with no room for real discussions.

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022

EDpPCOI.jpg

Seems like the more they do that the more this forum grows. May it continue.

Reactions: Jim Ryan