Xbox fanatics social media meltdowns in regards to 3rd party move and other losses |OT| "When fiction meets reality.

Yobo

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2022
Nah brah, 3rd party deals have always been part of business and always will. Just because Xbox doesnā€™t carry the clout nor user base to make these carry the cost/benefit doesnā€™t mean they are finished.

This Parris guy lost a lot of respect with the obvious shilling, unless he is that dumb.

Brah <> Poster but in general sense the Xbox diplomats or whatever they are called.
I remember when Xbox 360 was getting exclusive deals on Oblivion, Mass Effect, Bioshock, Splinter Cell, GTA expansions, Gears of War, Witcher 2. I didn't cry if was unfair, I got my money together and bought a 360 for the games I wanted to play

Polyh3dron

31 Jan 2024
PeterOvo is an absolute genius

meanwhile I've been playing Final Fantasy VII Rebirth at 60 FPS so šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

quest4441

27 Feb 2024
It has been hilarious seeing the meltdowns since 2020 regarding the FF7 remake trilogy. Sony should keep every FF game exclusive from now on just to make team green seethe and cope :ROFLMAO:

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
It has been hilarious seeing the meltdowns since 2020 regarding the FF7 remake trilogy. Sony should keep every FF game exclusive from now on just to make team green seethe and cope :ROFLMAO:
Must be time for Jizz Corden to start another baseless rumour about ports of those titles.

Sho SxNTANA

3 Mar 2024
London,United Kingdom
Reddit as a whole is a cancer. The mods over there have all the power to ban you just because they don't like a post you make and you have no way to fight it. Bare in mind this isn't just the Xbox reddit it's the same for the subreddits. Had my account suspended because of a disagreement I had with a user who was friends with a mod on a manga one time. I said nothing offensive or racially motivated. They didn't even give me a reason for it just a notification of a temporary ban. The site sucks.
Literally happened to me in an Xbox One sub Reddit, I made a post about being slightly disappointed in Microsoft just dropping support so early for it despite Phil Spencer claiming ā€œno one left behindā€

Games like KOF 15,street fighter 6,and more got PlayStation 4 versions but thereā€™s no Xbox one version? Made this claim and was banned with ZERO explanation but violation of content policy ?

I Canā€™t help but see all Reddit mods as losers now

laynelane

Veteran
14 Jul 2022
Let them cry.

That's my attitude too. Having to develop for two SKUs (one of which is under-powered), a customer base where many prefer to wait for titles to be on Game Pass, and a user base which is very small - these are all reasons why third-party publishers are skipping Xbox. They don't want to call out Phil and MS, who are responsible for this, so instead cry about Sony and 'unfairness'. As well, it's not like there isn't a precedent of Final Fantasy being exclusive to PS. Why should PS and Square discontinue a successful partnership - particularly when publishing on Xbox has become financially risky for some companies.

Reactions: Sho SxNTANA

Polyh3dron

31 Jan 2024
Stay away from Xbox communities, regardless of place. Itā€™s always toxic, very much cult-like.
they seem like they're just a step above Intellivision Amico diehards at this point

I would love to see a Venn Diagram between those two fandoms

Dr Bass

The doctor is in
Founder
20 Jun 2022
This clown is still talking. The difference between the two is at least Rebirth gives you the 60fps option. Where Starfield didnā€™t. Also MS touted the X, as ā€œThe Worldā€™s most powerful consoleā€.

The difference is you get something nice looking for the 30 fps trade off in FF7. Starfield just looked like garbage almost 100% of the time.

quest4441

27 Feb 2024
Literally happened to me in an Xbox One sub Reddit, I made a post about being slightly disappointed in Microsoft just dropping support so early for it despite Phil Spencer claiming ā€œno one left behindā€

Games like KOF 15,street fighter 6,and more got PlayStation 4 versions but thereā€™s no Xbox one version? Made this claim and was banned with ZERO explanation but violation of content policy ?

I Canā€™t help but see all Reddit mods as losers now
Well I too was banned but I guess I deserved itšŸ¤£, After Hellblade 2 was announced to be a 5-6 hour "experience" I could not control myself and went and posted a bunch of laughing emojis. They went from expecting they would get a game rivalling God of War to literally a 6 hour walking simulator, I just could not resist :ROFLMAO:

Polyh3dron

31 Jan 2024
The difference is you get something nice looking for the 30 fps trade off in FF7. Starfield just looked like garbage almost 100% of the time.
haha yep. starfield still looks like trash on my PC in 4K at 120 FPS, with loading screens all over the damn place.

the last time I ever allow myself to be hyped for a BGS game. Todd Howard is a goddamn charlatan

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
2q19mjomnb4c1.gif