Xbox fanatics social media meltdowns in regards to 3rd party move and other losses |OT| "When fiction meets reality.

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
JN3qkMb.jpg

JN3qNte.jpg

giphy.gif
Which thread is that from?

Puff

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Reactions: Dabaus

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023

The Propaganda begins
They are REALLY pushing this SonyToo narrative. Sony clearly has no intention of putting games on Xbox lol, there isnt even a hint of this happening. MLB forced them, and Bungie wouldn't have sold without being multiplat.

Last edited:

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
Im scrolling down from the begining of that thread. They go from denial to anger to acceptance. Over time. That thread should be studied on how cults operate.

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
This article is such a joke, how did IGN even allow it? They're really bending over backwards for Xbox

GKQrQeoWkAEQTDV
I dislike using the word retarded but this section epitomizes it perfectly.

How in God's green Earth did they allow that passage in haha.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: JAHGamer

peter42O

Veteran
Icon Extra
12 Jan 2024
Im scrolling down from the begining of that thread. They go from denial to anger to acceptance. Over time. That thread should be studied on how cults operate.

I have that topic muted because I simply kept getting pissed off and even had a 10 day or so suspension. Obviously, there's nothing to deny at this point, im still pissed at Microsoft and I have accepted their direction because I can't do anything about it but I have also accepted the fact that im no longer buying games in their eco-system. $2630 (digital game purchases, disc game purchases, Game Pass monthly rentals and Ubisoft monthly rentals) in just over three years (from launch through 2023) was more than enough.

Now, I rent all my Xbox Series X games on disc via GameFly and for Microsoft's first party games, will do the same and for those that are digital only like Hellblade 2, it's a cheap $11 monthly rental and then a cancellation. Microsoft could have easily made over $5000 off me this generation if their next generation console releases in Fall 2026 as is rumored but they fucked all of that up. The worse part of their shitty direction is that they "quit" AFTER acquiring ABK. Like, WTF? Who in their right mind or who knew what they were doing would do that? UGH.

See, even now, im getting pissed off. :mad:

While I have rented Rise of the Ronin and Granblue Fantasy Relink via GameFly, I did buy Helldivers 2 digitally for $40 which granted, I know I will never ever complete solo but was worth the money and no regrets buying it and Arrowhead is literally the only studio to take their live service game and change things/add things/whatever on the fly in real time which puts that entire live service moniker to a whole new fucking level that im pretty certain no other development studio or publisher has done thus far. I also bought Final Fantasy VII Rebirth digitally for $70 which was worth every penny. I'm even thinking of buying Stellar Blade digitally just so I can give Sony/Shift Up more revenue as opposed to buying it physically on disc but in all honesty, this depends solely on if im off release weekend from work.

Future wise, my Xbox Series X isn't going anywhere because there are games that I want to play and complete but the amount of money that Microsoft has cost themselves and im just one average nobody by doing what they're doing which makes absolutely no sense is insane because coming into this generation, I was all in with Microsoft and Xbox Series X. Zero interest in their next generation console hardware and since im 100% certain that they will be cross-gen for the first two years or so like they were this generation, I can just hold on to the Xbox Series X a little longer and then in Fall 2028, switch back once Sony releases PlayStation 6.

And for anyone who believes that Sony is going to release their first party games on Xbox outside of MLB or Bungie is fucking delusional. Here's a video which is pretty damn accurate (starts at 52 seconds) and I love this segment. So true and accurate -

Yeah bitch, that's not happening. LMFAO!! I love that segment!!