Xbox Game Pass is getting MAJOR changes, with a new tier without day one games, and a range of price increases

Monkeyclaw

29 May 2024
How come none of the official Xbox accounts have tweeted about this , they'll tweet the dumbest shit but not stuff that's actually relevant to the morons that subscribe to their subscription 🤣
That's what the Shill army is for. Operation Human Shield is a go! And they still think Phil and the others are their friends.

Kinda like a Kamikaze pilot saying: I got chosen, so I must be special!!!
Nah bro, you're cannon fodder.

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
Gamepass is done and so are Day 1 games in the future.

Next step Day 1 on Gamepass will be on a case to case basis.

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
That reminds me to continue my Xbox Shill Block Bingo!!!!

Jez Corden: Check (sucker blocked me for publicly confronting him with his own lies and how he doesnt know the word accountability)

Colt Eastwood: Work in progress

I need 2 more for a bingo. Any suggestions?
Tom warren , he blocked me for calling him a shill

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
The amount of mental gymnastics from the usual suspects on the purple degenerate site is hilarious, seeing all kinds of wild hogwash from "I can't imagine buying games again" to "pc gamepass being charged less is justified as they want to grow".

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
That's what the Shill army is for. Operation Human Shield is a go! And they still think Phil and the others are their friends.

Kinda like a Kamikaze pilot saying: I got chosen, so I must be special!!!
Nah bro, you're cannon fodder.
I was looking forward to their post about it getting ratioed but they're all radio silent lol

Yobo

Veteran
29 Jun 2022
Xbots have been paying $15 a month for years with no day one games or any games in general releasing so what's the problem

Evilms

Graph Master
21 Jun 2022
image.png

26 Nov 2023
One that stuck out for me was that Game Pass increases game sales. It never made any rational sense for that to be true, given the way the majority of people operate. Why would someone, essentially, pay twice to play a game? It was such a blatant lie and yet Phil and the Xbox faithful kept it up for a long, long time. It took MS finally admitting that Game Pass actually cannabilizes sales for that particular bit of astroturfing to finally be retired.

Lmao I actually forgot about the whole "Gamepass increases game sales". That was a wild one indeed and we've seen time and time again how this one was false. Also just shows how Xbox fans really just parrot whatever these execs say when they're clearly lying through their teeth.