Xbox Game Pass is getting MAJOR changes, with a new tier without day one games, and a range of price increases

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023
You sound just like Colt Eastwood 🤣

Yep, Xbots are hyped for this

SXZVGQh.png

Monkeyclaw

29 May 2024
Please Microsoft tell us how you want to destroy your brand without telling us you want to destroy the brand.

• haha
Reactions: 2spooky5me
26 Nov 2023

Where along the Xbox cope list are we now?
  • Gamepass is sustainable
  • COD won't affect Gamepass
  • Gamepass is the future of the industry
  • You don't spend billions of dollars buying companies to keep the games multiplatform
  • Gamepass will force Sony to put their 1st party games day one on PS+
There's probably a lot more delulus mentioned over the years but it's funny to see everything Xbox fans said just fall apart.

Last edited:

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Imagine paying close to $300 a year to play by-the-numbers McDonald’s quality casual garbage.

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

I love how Xbox management actually thinks anyone actually cares to play their games. Once Bungie and Epic left so did anyone who wasn’t dropped on their head as a child. Whole point of gamepass is because no one wanted to buy their shit full price to begin with.

Holy shit please for the love of humanity fire Phil Spencer ASAP.

• fire
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
I just noticed Phil Spencer has spent a 100 billion dollars and Xbox Series can’t even do N64 numbers. The Nintendo 64 had like 10 total games that weren’t shit (being generous here) and the most anemic game release schedule in console history. And was more expensive to game and dev on than its competitors due to carts.

At this point there isn’t any single thing that can be said to justify Phil Spencer’s disastrous run. They need to replace him just as bad as Democrats need to replace the Alzheimer’s patient.

Monkeyclaw

29 May 2024
I just noticed Phil Spencer has spent a 100 billion dollars and Xbox Series can’t even do N64 numbers. The Nintendo 64 had like 10 total games that weren’t shit (being generous here) and the most anemic game release schedule in console history. And was more expensive to game and dev on than its competitors due to carts.

At this point there isn’t any single thing that can be said to justify Phil Spencer’s disastrous run. They need to replace him just as bad as Democrats need to replace the Alzheimer’s patient.
No point in replacing him now. Anyone with at least a half functioning frontal cortex will stay miles away from this dumpster fire.

There is only 1 way to save some of it. Let. It. Burn.

Scavenge what wasn't lost and then let someone else try again.

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
That reminds me to continue my Xbox Shill Block Bingo!!!!

Jez Corden: Check (sucker blocked me for publicly confronting him with his own lies and how he doesnt know the word accountability)

Colt Eastwood: Work in progress

I need 2 more for a bingo. Any suggestions?
SenjutsuSage, that guy is the worst of the worst, he has severe mental issues

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
How come none of the official Xbox accounts have tweeted about this , they'll tweet the dumbest shit but not stuff that's actually relevant to the morons that subscribe to their subscription 🤣

laynelane

Veteran
14 Jul 2022
Where along the Xbox cope list are we now?
  • Gamepass is sustainable
  • COD won't affect Gamepass
  • Gamepass is the future of the industry
  • You don't spend billions of dollars buying companies to keep the games multiplatform
  • Gamepass will force Sony to put their 1st party games day one on PS+
There's probably a lot more delulus mentioned over the years but it's funny to see everything Xbox fans said just fall apart.

One that stuck out for me was that Game Pass increases game sales. It never made any rational sense for that to be true, given the way the majority of people operate. Why would someone, essentially, pay twice to play a game? It was such a blatant lie and yet Phil and the Xbox faithful kept it up for a long, long time. It took MS finally admitting that Game Pass actually cannabilizes sales for that particular bit of astroturfing to finally be retired.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Gods&Monsters