Xbox Games Showcase and Starfield Direct Double Feature

Kereke12

Banned
4 May 2023
Really Xbox, really? 1 TB is nothing and people asked for more storage but in cheaper affordable options. Wow, no words.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Starfield featuring games slated for 2024 that will totally get further delayed and third party games that needed to give Sega handouts for….

Great show. Will play on ps5.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
yawn, better pased than PS showcase, but no excitement for anything
I don't really agree. It was just as bad, maybe worse than the PS showcase. But it was better than average for xbox. So, I guess that's a win? Actually no maybe it was a little better due to no gaas infestation

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: PS_ROCKS

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
Thoughts:

I watched Fable and SoM in my car. Fable doesn't look like old Fable, but I guess it couldn't, could it? After the fact, both CGI only trailers. So much for only in-engine, right?
I don't care about Minecraft Legends, walked from car to house in it.
Live chat is "Zzzz" and "skip"ing this indie game, I agree. Send that shit to its own ghetto direct unless its exclusive, which this probably isn't.
Lol, P3R's actual "World Premiere" was on that random european Twitter account, right?
Avowed looks like knock off Elder Scrollls. I am fine with that.
OH shit, Flight Sim 2. They actually did it. I thought they were done. I still want them to make Drive Sim, though.
I agree with the Zs here, for fuck's sake, how is this supposed to sell us on Hellblade 2...
This Hellblade 2 trailer is everything wrong with "graphics over gameplay".
"is this gollum" fucking lol, chat
And it misses 2023, just fucking great. Good job guys, no gameplay, game delay.
Yakuza 9: Balls Out!
I hate this fucking gross corpse that is wearing Fallout's skin. And this includes 3, 4 and everything else after FO 1 and 2. Its a fucking parody of itself at this point.
That random Capcom game looks so much better than FO, SoT, Senua, etc.
car commercial
Oh, a Blizzard game... are all the AB things going to be here?
So, so far we got Fable, SoM (that is exclusive, right?), Flight Sim 2, Hellblade and then DLC for Sea of Theives. Oh, and now Starfield. Starfield looks nice. 9/6/23
BotW: Oops all Climbing edition. Game actually looks nice, but not an exclusive in any way.
I will gladly take CS:2.
Wait, does Microsoft own Stoic now?
Clockwork Revolution wishes it was Bioshock.
Console talk! More Xs available. And an S upgrade? Its just more memory, costs an extra 50 dollars, still no disk drive.

Overall rating (note: have not watched Starfield direct): 7 or 8. I think it had better first party stuff than Sony's (or, at least, more of it if you say that Starfield and Spiderman are equal, then the other stuff easily cancels out Sony's GaaS stuff) but the third party things were really lacking.

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
I don't really agree. It was just as bad, maybe worse than the PS showcase. But it was better than average for xbox. So, I guess that's a win? Actually no maybe it was a little better due to no gaas infestation

It is worse cause they showed what they are developing yet still managed to disappoint.

• brain
Reactions: Ezekiel

BlueLyria

29 Apr 2023
So let's see
Persona 3R and Persona 5T are multiplats
Path of the Goddess is multiplat
Project Re Fantasy is multiplat
Yakuza 8 is multiplat
Star Wars is multiplat
Payday is multiplat
I think that was everything I'm interested, did I miss something?

SSfox

Enter The Fox
21 Jun 2022
Shadow Moses
Me: "Sony please release Black PS5"

MS: "OK"

Me:"
l2KjDnr.jpg

Kereke12

Banned
4 May 2023
So let's see
Yakuza 8 is multiplat
Star Wars is multiplat
Payday is multiplat
That over 97% of the games shown from Xbox are coming out for 2024 and only two games which one is every time and the other is new but in Skyrim form coming out in 2023.

• haha
Reactions: Nhomnhom

ghostz

Banned
12 Apr 2023
That over 97% of the games shown from Xbox are coming out for 2024 and only two games which one is every time and the other is new but in Skyrim form coming out in 2023.
What does Starfield and Skyrim have in common? Lmao

On Demand

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jul 2022
So let's see
Yakuza 8 is multiplat
Star Wars is multiplat
Payday is multiplat

Sony should tweet out all the games coming to PS5. They won’t though.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: PS_ROCKS