Xbox Games Showcase and Starfield Direct Double Feature

riesgoyfortuna

Veteran
4 Jul 2022
No Man Sky is great but the only thing going for Starfield is the graphics and look of the game, while NMK has cartoony graphics. I hope that makes sense.
Nms its more simulation than this, starfield its skyrim with some space tricks(and is not a bad thing)

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Wait wait wait, did they just name the robot "Bosco"?? That's straight stolen from Deep Rock Galactic WTF

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Wait wait wait, did they just name the robot "Bosco"?? That's straight stolen from Deep Rock Galactic WTF

Game is a shameless rip off of other games. Like one could say inspired, but this is not inspired, it's literally copying entire systems, gameplay elements, names... Fuckin hell.

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
Looking at that list, Atlus is like Sony's ex-bitch
All Atlus/Sega games are still going to be on PlayStation and Xbox is pretty much paying for a bunch of port nobody is going to play since the audience for this games simply doesn't exist on Xbox. Sales on PS will likely be a lot lower without the Sony market push and with people knowing the game is being "given away" elsewhere.

Historically partnering with Xbox was never a good choice.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: PS_ROCKS

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Game has the forum shook. Love to see it.
Tired Fran Healy GIF by Travis

• brain
Reactions: Ezekiel

Darth Vader

Founder
20 Jun 2022
Game has the forum shook. Love to see it.

How is the forum shook by this? The only shocking thing is that it shamelessly rips off other games. I'll play it because I'm curious, but damn do Xbox fanatics have low standards.

Reactions: Muddasar

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
Vasco is the name of the robot. Likely named after Portuguese explorer Vasco da Gama who was the first explorer to sail around the Cape of Good Hope and set up a trading route to India.

I did a school project on him in primary school 😂
Finally paying off.

ghostz

Banned
12 Apr 2023
How is the forum shook by this? The only shocking thing is that it shamelessly rips off other games. I'll play it because I'm curious, but damn do Xbox fanatics have low standards.
“It looks awful but I’ll be there day 1!”

🤣

Darth Vader

Founder
20 Jun 2022
“It looks awful but I’ll be there day 1!”

🤣

Where did I say it looks awful? Please go back and point it out. If you fail to provide proof of that, I'll just report your post.

Go ahead.

Edit: I also didn't say I would get it day one. I said I'd get gamepass to play it. You seem to lack reading skills.

Reactions: BlueLyria

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Ok, it looks like they cleaned up the shooting considerably. id software helping them seems to have paid off, it looks decent now.

Reactions: BlueLyria

ghostz

Banned
12 Apr 2023
Where did I say it looks awful? Please go back and point it out. If you fail to provide proof of that, I'll just report your post.

Go ahead.

Edit: I also didn't say I would get it day one. I said I'd get gamepass to play it. You seem to lack reading skills.
You said to be excited for this you must have “low standards”

But I’m glad you quickly backtracked. 🤣