The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
FyXHPLEXwAMshy-

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
That over 97% of the games shown from Xbox are coming out for 2024 and only two games which one is every time and the other is new but in Skyrim form coming out in 2023.
FFVII Rebirth, Rise of Ronin, Wolverine and Death Stranding 2 take care of all that MS has in it's pipeline.

Now I understand why Sony doesn't even bother anymore. Nintendo is a far bigger threat than Xbox is to them.

Kereke12

Banned
4 May 2023
What does Starfield and Skyrim have in common? Lmao
Well, it's from the creators of Skyrim, it's an open-world RPG I mean I could go on for hours explaining why but I'm too damn lazy and I'm writing a school paper that is due by 12 am EST timezone, now don't go into panic mode and assume that I'm hating. I'm actually excited to play it.

ghostz

Banned
12 Apr 2023
Well, it's from the creators of Skyrim, it's an open-world RPG I mean I could go on for hours explaining why but I'm too damn lazy and I'm writing a school paper that is due by 12 am EST timezone, now don't go into panic mode and assume that I'm hating. I'm actually excited to play it.
You just listened the only two things. Lmao.

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
More CGI like Redfail and we know how it turned out LMAO

Those are not even made by the studio usually.
The story of the studio working on the Phantom Dust reboot not knowing a trailer was going to be shown, only to see one that used character models and artwork they’d never seen before and had nothing to do with was so classically Microsoft, it was hilarious.

Kereke12

Banned
4 May 2023
FFVII Rebirth, Rise of Ronin, Wolverine and Death Stranding 2 take care of all that MS has in it's pipeline.

Now I understand why Sony doesn't even bother anymore. Nintendo is a far bigger threat than Xbox is to them.
I agree, wait till Nintendo finally reveals their next-gen system, it would make this presentation look like a walk in a park on a Sunday morning with your dog.

• brain
Reactions: Nhomnhom

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
The story of the studio working on the Phantom Dust reboot not knowing a trailer was going to be shown, only to see one that used character models and artwork they’d never seen before and had nothing to do with was so classically Microsoft, it was hilarious.
Wait what

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Holy shit Starfield somehow looks even more like No Man's Sky now, down to the "find the mystery" bullshit. Perfect game for gamepass, going to subscribe for month.

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Spaceports hahahshahahahaha. Fuck me, hello games or whatever their name is should sue Bethesda. They copied the whole concept, mechanics, UI, everything

Kereke12

Banned
4 May 2023
Holy shit Starfield somehow looks even more like No Man's Sky now, down to the "find the mystery" bullshit. Perfect game for gamepass, going to subscribe for month.
No Man Sky is great but the only thing going for Starfield is the graphics and look of the game, while NMK has cartoony graphics. I hope that makes sense.

Killer_Sakoman

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
It will have Bethesda's typical 15 hour-story and then continues as GaaS with endless add-ons releasing every year.

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
Mid show. Better than the Playstation showcase but the lack of first party gameplay footage coupled with Greenberg's dumb comment about in engine was a massive misstep.

Of the two shows I wanted to hear about MGS returning (the highest high) but the MS show was a higher on average. Spencer is done after Starfield.