YTD: PS5 14.5 m; NSW 9.91 m; X/S ~ 4.15 m

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Yeah, Dusk made up a narrative about PS5 not being able to handle fog effects in RE8 during development because he felt like Xbox was receiving too much criticism at the time and wanted to direct the heat towards PlayStation instead. His thing wasn't about sales.
Ohhhh I want some laugh.
So I will post the sources.

He said that:

image-2023-11-14-141813059.png

image-2023-11-14-141919656.png

Got backslashed and said that:

And about the game it was running fine at demo and launched with good framerate and best on PS5.

Last edited:

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
Look man at this point either point to where I ever said that or shut the fuck up.
Dude, you admitted your Xbox numbers are bullshit. Motive changes nothing, but why would you overestimate them ALL THE TIME like a shill if you weren't one?

Welfare

Forum Veteran
23 Jan 2023
When they add all the revenue from COD next quarter are you really going to say that Xbox keeps growing and having amazing results?

For someone that follows the industry, I think it's a very dishonest way to look at it. Nothing was gained from that, literally just a number on Excel.
From the earnings call

And in Gaming, we expect revenue growth in the mid to high 40s. This includes roughly 35 points of net impact from the Activision acquisition, which as a reminder includes adjusting for the third-party to first-party content change noted earlier. We expect Xbox content and services revenue growth in the mid to high 50s, driven by roughly 50 points of net impact from the Activision acquisition

So without Activision they would still be expecting growth of about 5% or more in content and services, and overall growth of +10% thanks to hardware growth.

They don't need Activision to grow but obviously it wouldn't be nearly +50%

You're actually too stupid to have a discussion with. You don't understand basic economics, and you don't understand that Microsoft's future is as a third party dev. All of their growth has come from buying 3rd party publishers and peddling their wares off the Xbox platform. Steam is not Xbox, PlayStation is not GP, Nintendo is not XBL. It's nothing to boast about - it's what third party publishers have been doing for years.
Do you have a problem with Microsoft being both a platform holder and having software on competing platforms generating additional revenue?

Microsoft's been "third party" for years. This company wide shift happened after Nadella took over and Xbox has been shifting that way since Minecraft, pushing for mainstream cross play, and supporting Steam.

Your grievances don't even make sense. Game Pass is profitable and Xbox as a whole is profitable. This is possible because they aren't playing by 2004 standards anymore. Yet you still act like Game Pass is destructive (it isn't) and desire that Xbox (and Starfield) are doing worse than what we know because... Idk.

Welfare

Forum Veteran
23 Jan 2023
Dude, you admitted your Xbox numbers are bullshit. Motive changes nothing, but why would you overestimate them ALL THE TIME like a shill if you weren't one?
When did I say my own numbers are BS. Are you confusing me with someone else?

I even posted earlier how we more data that shows I'm not overestimating Xbox by an outrageous degree, and instead was very accurate.

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
@Cool hand luke

Why do you bother? You know it's a paid shill and no amount or arguments and common sense will make it "understand". It's taught to spin everything, regardless of how stupid the argument or it sounds.

It sold its self respect for a corporation and a petty reward.

Reactions: Diah