ezgif-com-video-to-gif-4.gif

Video-Capture-20230721-033909.jpg

C6DcqD2.png

PlayStation has true NextGen games

Last edited:

Nimrota

Veteran
11 Jul 2023
I'm trying to predict a metacritic score. FO4 is about 85 average between all platforms (user scores are around 6 lol), and this looks visually worse, and like a bait and switch in many aspects, so that pushes it down to 70. But then it'll get pushed by Xbox favouring critics, the "scope" of the game will knock it up a few points for being "ambitious", so maybe up to 80. But then a few smaller platforms will give it fair reviews, knocking it down to maybe 77-79. Genuinely looks like it deserves a 70 MAX based on what we've seen so far.

On Demand

Banned
30 Jul 2022
^^^^^^
Was just about make a similar post

For some reason i assumed Fallout 4 got a metacritic in the 90’s. It’s actually in the 80’s

No way Stafield gets anywhere near 95. The highest I see it getting is 89. The shill paid media will probably make get to 90.

That would still be difficult since the gameplay is so similar to Fallout 4. There’s nothing really new with Starfield except the location. Which No Man’s Sky already did.

Reactions: PS_ROCKS

riesgoyfortuna

Veteran
4 Jul 2022
On the one hand, this guy is the PS version of Jizz Corden, Duncetin Legarie, and Colt Eatswood, so I should be condemning him. On the other hand, I'm glad he's around to balance the shit slinging.
This, that guy its a pos, we need to be better than the xbox fanboys