Concord |OT| Turn Off Your Cross-play

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Finally went on a megastreak with Kyps! Underrated character I feel.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Question: how do you guys who play feel about the overall balance of the game but especially the characters?

Do you think the game is currently balanced?

Do you feel any characters are OP or needs a buff?

Saw a feedback on discord and honestly it rubbed me the wrong way with that person asking for certain characters to get nerfed, I'm guessing because they probably get killed often or whatever... Last time this happened devs nerfed Teo's nades.... Sed person now asking for Teo and Lark to be nerfed and Starchild to be buffed 🥴

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Finally went on a megastreak with Kyps! Underrated character I feel.
One of 3 characters I haven't played with yet, which I need to do I can get that trophy. Saw someone use her last night in a match and they were beasting

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
@Kokoloko do you get a ton of assists with Lark? I be getting like 10 kills but then I see 18 - 19 assists 😫

OP
OP
ethomaz

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Question: how do you guys who play feel about the overall balance of the game but especially the characters?

Saw a feedback on discord and honestly it rubbed me the wrong way with that person asking for certain characters to get nerfed, I'm guessing because they probably get killed often or whatever... Last time this happened devs nerfed Teo's nades.... Sed person now asking for Teo and Lark to be nerfed and Starchild to be buffed 🥴
I think all characters are viable now.
Of course depending the char you use it is hard to beat its counter.

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023

I think the balance of the game is quite good. Very minor gripes, I don't think any character is due for a nerf, although I feel that Lennox is the strongest as of now, but he's manageable, just tough to challenge, I also believe Lark and Haymar are monsters in the right hands. Game mode wise, I think the domination mode needs spawn adjustments, many times people grab flags of spawn and that can sometimes flip the game too easily.

I'm not usually the one that calls for nerfs, all characters have strengths and weaknesses that you have to be mindful of. Kyps is a bit weak but her dodge and wall hacks make up for it in spades. Roka can get gunned down easily, but she's so fast and strong sometimes they don't even get the chance.

Reactions: Danja
OP
OP
ethomaz

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
I should say the characters are too fast with the movement crew bonus imo.
It is way faster than Destiny classes for example.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
I think the balance of the game is quite good. Very minor gripes, I don't think any character is due for a nerf, although I feel that Lennox is the strongest as of now, but he's manageable, just tough to challenge, I also believe Lark and Haymar are monsters in the right hands. Game mode wise, I think the domination mode needs spawn adjustments, many times people grab flags of spawn and that can sometimes flip the game too easily.

I'm not usually the one that calls for nerfs, all characters have strengths and weaknesses that you have to be mindful of. Kyps is a bit weak but her dodge and wall hacks make up for it in spades. Roka can get gunned down easily, but she's so fast and strong sometimes they don't even get the chance.
Haymar is a tyrant and probably the only chacter I hate bumping into well if caught off guard lol. I play with Lark a lot, so I know ways around the character.

But I agree. Lennox probably needs to have his range nerfed a little as there's no reason why his weapon should be as good as Vale's long range. But I hope the kinda don't touch the game much hear on out.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: voke and Kokoloko

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
I do keep on Crossplay tho as paying PC players aren't the issue and they've been some good teammates and always on mic whenever I happen to get matched with them.

Reactions: voke

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
@Kokoloko do you get a ton of assists with Lark? I be getting like 10 kills but then I see 18 - 19 assists 😫

Yeah normally lots of assists. But I dont think ive had 18 lol, nice job.
I should be back to normal thursday so will be plahying in the evening. Atm its just lunch time lol

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Haymar is a tyrant and probably the only chacter I hate bumping into well if caught off guard lol. I play with Lark a lot, so I know ways around the character.

But I agree. Lennox probably needs to have his range nerfed a little as there's no reason why his weapon should be as good as Vale's long range. But I hope the kinda don't touch the game much hear on out.

If she has her fire ability and charged up weapon it can be insta death for a bunch of people, even a group. But if she doesnt have a fire special, I always try and run under her and the homing bullets have been destroying her last 2 days lol. Same as Roka.
Corners are your best friend and the narrow halls with some cover

1-Off is my nightmare but if theres places to run behind, the homing shots eventually overwhelm him unless he’s just absorbing everything., then just run or shoot behind him lol