Concord |OT| Turn Off Your Cross-play

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Yooo! Just had the best match so far since I've played this game. A Signal Chase match that went into Over Time... The match lasted around 15 minutes and we squeaked out the Victory.

After experiencing this match, I'm now certainly convinced matches are far too short. The other team was even making a slight comeback at one point in Overtime.

Man... So good!

Monkeyclaw

29 May 2024
Yooo! Just had the best match so far since I've played this game. A Signal Chase match that went into Over Time... The match lasted around 15 minutes and we squeaked out the Victory.

After experiencing this match, I'm now certainly convinced matches are far too short. The other team was even making a slight comeback at one point in Overtime.

Man... So good!
You actually found a match!? Good for you!

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Propaganda. Fuck off.
You actually found a match!? Good for you!

Mod Note/// No Shit posting or derailing in the thread//

I made it very clear at the start of this thread.

Please respect the users who are enjoying or discussing this game.

Please refrain from commenting further, or I will be forced to take action.

Back on the Topic now, people.

Thank you.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Since the game dropped I don't think we anyone here has partied up? Maybe we should change that over this weekend guys (before the game dies) according to the many analysts on this forum (it's gonna happen any minute now).

@Kokoloko @voke @AllBizness @ethomaz @Loy310

If I ain't tag anyone else I just can't remember who else, slim pickings lol.

I'm still trash at the game, by the way 🤪

AllBizness

Veteran
22 Jul 2023
Since the game dropped I don't think we anyone here has partied up? Maybe we should change that over this weekend guys (before the game dies) according to the many analysts on this forum (it's gonna happen any minute now).

I'm down.

Reactions: Danja and Kokoloko

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023

I'm free tonight 6PM EST, Likely not Sat/Sun.

Had a break past few days, Over 1.6 elims, I got pretty addicted launch week lol

Last edited:
OP
OP
ethomaz

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Some memorable match yesterday night...

I entered a team that was a bit unfocused against a team that started to keep together in the middle of the map.
So when I looked to the scores we were losing by 15-4.
If the pace continued like that we should be dead in no time.

That is when I started to think what to do without any communication with the rest of the team? I saw that the map had a lot of outdoor points... so I had one ideia... I barely played as the Sniper Girl in the game and she was lvl 1 :D
But for me the only chance to change the pace of the match by myself lied in the Sniper hope.

I started to do my job alone... I got in key points and started to shot the enemies... kill was not important... so I just shot one in each enemy.
It worked.
They lose the focus... and started to disperse... as I keep changing places they couldn't really deal with me directly outside some few times they find me by lucky :D
But the fear to be shot from a hidden place started to build in their mind... so each time they moved they started first to look to where I could shot them.
That make them have to disperse the thinking allowing my team to go for kills.
In fact as I was not killing them but hitting a shot the health was below half that made anybody facing them get easy kill.

The 4-15 in no time become 14-20.
And keep increasing like 24-24.
And finally we catch up and overcome them in the score 26-25.

That was when the 30 seconds left ring.
It was tense because we need to kill and not die... reach 30 kills looked almost impossible with the few time.
These 30 seconds felt like minutes.

I died near 15 seconds to end... while I was trying to back to the match (useless because you have 8s cool down and after you can't do nothing in like 5s left).
It was too tense lol
I just remember when the screen gone black due the time out.

When it showed again... we won... 28-27.
Crazy crazy crazy.

The tension on each move in these last 30 seconds was crazy.. nobody wanted to die... everybody was playing safe and trying to to kill lol
I wonder what the rest of team felt... if they even realized that the moment I started to play Sniper to put pressure on the enemies we started to comeback.
I did not kill a lot... as needs 2 Sniper shots in most cases to kill I only killed these that where already below 70% of the health :D
But it changed everything in the match and opened my team to kills.

Loved :love:

OP
OP
ethomaz

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
I read in ERA OT about fan service characters… what should be good options to boost the game popularity?

Racket and Clank?
The Returnal’s woman?

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
I read in ERA OT about fan service characters… what should be good options to boost the game popularity?

Racket and Clank?
The Returnal’s woman?
Ratchet
Jak
Resistance Fall of Man - Chimera
Helghast
Sweet Tooth
Selene

Reactions: ethomaz

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
By the way this account popped in my For You tab on twittter earlier. They works at FireWalk

A good account to read up on the characters, I've def learned a few things

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Ill b on tonight for a couple hours after the football and some munch lol