ethomaz

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
If she has her fire ability and charged up weapon it can be insta death for a bunch of people, even a group. But if she doesnt have a fire special, I always try and run under her and the homing bullets have been destroying her last 2 days lol. Same as Roka.
Corners are your best friend and the narrow halls with some cover

1-Off is my nightmare but if theres places to run behind, the homing shots eventually overwhelm him unless he’s just absorbing everything., then just run or shoot behind him lol
1-Off it really hard to take down alone... but it very easy to run from it.

• thisistheway
Reactions: Kokoloko

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Yeah normally lots of assists. But I dont think ive had 18 lol, nice job.
I should be back to normal thursday so will be plahying in the evening. Atm its just lunch time lol
I mostly stuck to Overrun mode until 2 nights ago. So I would rack up crazy assists in the zones since I spread spores everywhere as well. He's actually the perfect guy to clean out the zones once you have a another team mates to soften up the enemies or put in the final shot.

He's also a beast in Trophy Hunter to my surprise

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
If she has her fire ability and charged up weapon it can be insta death for a bunch of people, even a group. But if she doesnt have a fire special, I always try and run under her and the homing bullets have been destroying her last 2 days lol. Same as Roka.
Corners are your best friend and the narrow halls with some cover

1-Off is my nightmare but if theres places to run behind, the homing shots eventually overwhelm him unless he’s just absorbing everything., then just run or shoot behind him lol
Haymar always fucking me up most times 🤣

I can actually handle the tanks with Lark. 1-Off is easy, just run away and jump from behind so his vacuum is useless and head shottig him is easy with Lennox.

Alaos pretty easy to takedown Starchild with Lark

Emari requires more Patience to either let that shield timer run out or find a way behind her... Most time I just drop spores and run away lol

• brain
Reactions: Kokoloko

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Emari requires more Patience to either let that shield timer run out or find a way behind her... Most time I just drop spores and run away lol

Shoot above her head. Normally will catch her, especially if she is slowly walking forward. If its a narrow hallway, some sneaky corner shots squeeze through the gaps and bounce behind her.

Ive set up a youtube for ps5 now, so will try and upload some

Wish PS kept there uploading and streaming like PS4 early days

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
I was following Josh Hamrick on X. I didn’t notice the keys he was giving away this whole time was for the game itself? I probably could’ve scored a copy. He might still be doing it. Maybe it’s not the full game but some kind of other unlocks but I wasn’t really paying much attention to the situation.

Loy310

Veteran
14 Aug 2022
It takes between 30s to 3 minutes… I entered in the middle of 2 matches too… one we reverted the other we lose but I played just the last 2 rounds.
ok, What went up 5 levels, your rep or your character?