Concord |OT| Turn Off Your Cross-play

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
I just had my worst match ever lol. 30-3 absolutely wrecked lol
I just had the best game ever, absolute slaughter-feast; one of the guys I was duelling was like the worst player I have ever seen in my gaming career; he was literally walking into walls, and his aim was so bad that in one particular instance, he was standing right in front of me, about a foot away. He managed to miss me with a good dam rocker launcher. I have no idea where they find these people.

In the end, I felt so bad for the opposing team that I decided to suicide three times just as an act of kindness to the give them something on the scoreboard.

Oh, yes, the final score was 30-3 to us.

I really hope I never get paired with him.

• haha
Reactions: Kokoloko

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
I just had the best game ever, absolute slaughter-feast; one of the guys I was duelling was like the worst player I have ever seen in my gaming career; he was literally walking into walls, and his aim was so bad that in one particular instance, he was standing right in front of me, about a foot away. He managed to miss me with a good dam rocker launcher. I have no idea where they find these people.

In the end, I felt so bad for the opposing team that I decided to suicide three times just as an act of kindness to the give them something on the scoreboard.

Well played lol

• haha
Reactions: Sircaw

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Well played lol
Love You Heart GIF by iskra

• Heart

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Just had my first 2 matches with Lennox since the Beta and it was damn cool. Didnt realise when you kill once or twice it gives him a heal.
Last match I got 15 kills 7 assists.
My Destiny hand Cannon skills came in handy lol
Gonna try some more characters I havent tried properly.

Ill be back in the evening for an hour or so if people wanna play

Reactions: Danja

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022

TBH that does sound like me at times lol

• party

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023

I almost got excited thinking you bought it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• party
OP
OP
ethomaz

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
My times doesn’t align with most here.

I’m playing around 1am in Brazil… it is like 5am in Europe…. and 9pm in US.

OP
OP
ethomaz

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Just had my first 2 matches with Lennox since the Beta and it was damn cool. Didnt realise when you kill once or twice it gives him a heal.
Last match I got 15 kills 7 assists.
My Destiny hand Cannon skills came in handy lol
Gonna try some more characters I havent tried properly.

Ill be back in the evening for an hour or so if people wanna play
I’m starting to love all characters.. all unique enough.

The last one was that fatty… his skills (health point and shield) are very useful in a lot of games… his gun has a good range too.

I don’t like Lenoox design at all but his pistol / hand canon gunplay is perfection… his skill that recover health is second to heavens alone… he is self sustainable without need to fall back to find health points.

In the one to one he will probably win most.. even against the Sniper girl because his range is very close to her 😂

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
I’m starting to love all characters.. all unique enough.

The last one was that fatty… his skills (health point and shield) are very useful in a lot of games… his gun has a good range too.

I don’t like Lenoox design at all but his pistol / hand canon gunplay is perfection… his skill that recover health is second to heavens alone… he is self sustainable without need to fall back to find health points.

In the one to one he will probably win most.. even against the Sniper girl because his range is very close to her 😂

Today i started playing as the other characters and really enjoying it.
Just had some matches with @Danja. We mostly did well haha

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
My times doesn’t align with most here.

I’m playing around 1am in Brazil… it is like 5am in Europe…. and 9pm in US.
Yeah, I'm a send you my PSN, add me up.. I'm sure we can all link up eventually..I'm not working tomorrow either so I'm a free agent.

So that should be around 7PM for me, I think

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Imagine entering a thread just to spam the "haha" reaction " because a few people are discussing enjoying the game.

A Life and hobby is needed, pronto 💀🤣

• they're_right_you_know

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Starchild II have faster reload and fire-rate....
He definitely should not have a faster reload as an automatic buff, but thankfully that character is very easy to takedown with characters like Lark and DaVeers.

I think they servers go offline for a bit as well? I kinda feel they'll add bots to the game lol, since they're supposedly now back from vacation.

OP
OP
ethomaz

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
He definitely should not have a faster reload as an automatic buff, but thankfully that character is very easy to takedown with characters like Lark and DaVeers.

I think they servers go offline for a bit as well? I kinda feel they'll add bots to the game lol, since they're supposedly now back from vacation.
There is a maintenance right now... they shared on twitter but I don't have twitter access to share :p