Concord |OT| Turn Off Your Cross-play

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Imagine entering a thread just to spam the "haha" reaction " because a few people are discussing enjoying the game.

A Life and hobby is needed, pronto 💀🤣

They probably need to get a wife instead of replacing it being obsessed with
He definitely should not have a faster reload as an automatic buff, but thankfully that character is very easy to takedown with characters like Lark and DaVeers.

I think they servers go offline for a bit as well? I kinda feel they'll add bots to the game lol, since they're supposedly now back from vacation.

You were defo right about Jebali needing a boost in his shots. Almost on 50 eliminations with him

I got totally wrecked by a Starchild today. I guess he gets a instant special after he kills like Lennox because he was just running around wrecking everyone…. Wtf lol

• haha
Reactions: Would_you_kindly

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
How many hours are we at now. Just clocked 30h, still enjoying.

40. And only started playing with other characters 2 days ago lol. Still dont know all the benefits haha.
Tbh i could easily jump into this every couple of days for ages. The content and extra stuff isnt handled the best but I just want to play.

I actually am hooked way more than I was with Destiny PVP. Its just Destiny had so much PVE and story events etc

arvfab

Oldest Guard
23 Jun 2022
Lol Touche sir.
I can only hope they bring it back with F2P so I can carry on my comment lol

Hope it too for all you guys who enjoyed it. And also for the studio, so that they might get a second chance, maybe for a single-player game next.

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
you need to create characters for the internet to wank over for your game to be successful

TBH maybe an inbetween.
Having Stellar blade characters would make it also look generic. But seems like something cosplayers can get into, like early Overwatch but with there own graphical art style.

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
ND was the first studio that came to my mind.

If Abby’s arms were like the start of her flashback or 35% smaller the game would have less people complain lol.
And the “trans” character which I didnt even realise till someone else told me about

Reactions: Entropi

balrogboy

21 Jun 2022
Fuck man.... this game is going to become a f2p slop MTX haven or cancelled outright. Never been more dissapointed in the gaming community than now. Enjoy Overwatch, Apex, CoD and Fornite for the next 20 years. You guys are asking for it.
my man, it played well but not THAT well and it looks like shit, there is no conspiracy to kill this game, it just sucks.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
my man, it played well but not THAT well and it looks like shit, there is no conspiracy to kill this game, it just sucks.
It played great... So what now? I dunno why some of you can't accept the fact what you enjoy isn't universal. Gaming is subjective

You think it doesn't play well, fine! What does that have to do with his experience?

• haha
Reactions: MiyazakiLovesKojima

balrogboy

21 Jun 2022
It played great... So what now? I dunno why some of you can't accept the fact what you enjoy isn't universal. Gaming is subjective

You think it doesn't play well, fine! What does that have to do with his experience?
i mean, yeah its subjective and you're free to enjoy it. but others are also free to dislike it.
and what it has to do is that yeah his experience was great but not everyone else's, and that is why it failed.
i'm not judging anyone for liking it, i'm engaging on discourse about the game and its quality.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
i mean, yeah its subjective and you're free to enjoy it. but others are also free to dislike it.
and what it has to do is that yeah his experience was great but not everyone else's, and that is why it failed.
i'm not judging anyone for liking it, i'm engaging on discourse about the game and its quality.
So what was the point of your comment telling him his enjoyment and opinion is wrong? 💀