Concord |OT| Turn Off Your Cross-play

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
i never did that. do I really HAVE to say "IN MY OPINION" before every sentece where I express my opinion?
also why are you offended in his behalf?
Am I offended or am I an OT for a game I can reply to posts about? Your comment was not subjective, gimme a break, lmao

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
my man, it played well but not THAT well and it looks like shit, there is no conspiracy to kill this game, it just sucks.
You didn't play it lad. You wanted to sex up the characters with the same gameplay for it to succeed. You're talking shite.

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
LOL! Game is cancelled y'all still fuming
According to him the gameplay sucks but the only change he wanted was to have Stellar Blade characters. Sounds like someone who didn't play the game. If the gameplay was shit, anyone would want the gameplay improved as well.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Danja

balrogboy

21 Jun 2022
According to him the gameplay sucks but the only change he wanted was to have Stellar Blade characters. Sounds like someone who didn't play the game. If the gameplay was shit, anyone would want the gameplay improved as well.
like, i really feel like you're trolling so I'll only reply once lol.
I literally said it played well but not that well.
I did play the beta and didnt like it a lot so yeah I never bought it.
dont know where the stellar blade claim comes from, like, my dude what are you smoking.
I'll just unwatch the thread, either yall are trolling or seething so hard that the game failed that you can't even talk about it.

see ya ponies

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
when can we expect refunds? i guess ill take the free copy of astrobot...

OP
OP
ethomaz

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
when can we expect refunds? i guess ill take the free copy of astrobot...
I paid with Credit Card so if they refund it that way it will take I don't now 30 days :D
I wish they give the option to refund via PSN wallet so I could use to whatever I want.

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
I paid with Credit Card so if they refund it that way it will take I don't now 30 days :D
I wish they give the option to refund via PSN wallet so I could use to whatever I want.
I paid $20 worth psn points, so I assume they refund my card $40 and add $20 to my PSN balance? deluxe edition

Reactions: Kokoloko

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Sorry my baby was sleeping so I did not enter in the chat.
Man I wake up to work in few hours… dammit 😂
All good! Hope you got a few laughs from our silly chats at least lol.

And same here I'll be up in about 4 hours but I'll make a good cup of coffee and get a fruit bowl and I should be good.

It was definitely worth it though, had some great games and good vibes the whole night 🔥