MiyazakiLovesKojima

@ethomaz & his goon squad when they play their final match:
concord-sony.gif

Last edited:
  • haha
Reactions: Would_you_kindly

MiyazakiLovesKojima

Ok, so, back to the drawing board. Here's what to do next:

You can keep all the game logic and stuff. Even the level layouts and most of the guns and what not. But:

• Make it free-to-play (obviously)
  • Introduce events/battlepasses
  • Create a progression system where players can unlock interesting stuff
  • Delete some of the game modes, if not all, keep it focused and don't spread your playerbase
  • Delete all characters except for the big robot (he'll be the Concord mascot)
  • Create a roster of Playstation-branded characters:
    • Kratos
    • Nathan Drake
    • Bloodborne Hunter
    • Gran Turismo driver
    • Jak
    • Some Destiny character
    • Joel & Ellie
    • Ape Escape monkey
    • Aloy
    • Ratchet
    • Killzone badguy
    • Dude from Ghost of Tsushima
    • Higgs from Death Stranding
    • Vip Ribbon bunny
    • Spider-Man / Venom
    • ETCETERA
  • Rename the game
  • Tie it to other Playstation games, like:
    • Some battlepass unlocks also unlock things in certain Playstation games (ie: new Aloy outfit in the game, but also in Horizon Forbidden West)
    • Getting 100 headshots on a monday with Gran Turismo Driver unlocks a Ford Mustang in GT7
    • Maybe the other way around as well: getting a platinum trophy in God Of War Ragnarok unlocks a new weapon for Kratos in this new game)
  • The narrative should be something like we're traveling the PlayStation Universe. Hence the space theme.
  • The lower you get on health, you'll visually drop a generation. So when you're almost dead you are playing at PlayStation 1 graphics, including those wobbly vertices and tank controls (nah, j/k)
Anyway, make it THE multiplayer PlayStation shooter. Also on PC of course. Make it the Marvel Rivals of Sony.

You can also tie it to any PlayStation published game, like in the weeks surrounding the Death Stranding 2 launch you'll get the 'Beached Event' where players can come back from death and you have to dodge invisible ghost enemies.
Almost free advertisement for both games!
Video Games Ps5 GIF by PlayStation

• thisistheway
Reactions: Kokoloko

Monkeyclaw

29 May 2024
Fuck man.... this game is going to become a f2p slop MTX haven or cancelled outright. Never been more dissapointed in the gaming community than now. Enjoy Overwatch, Apex, CoD and Fornite for the next 20 years. You guys are asking for it.
Those are actually good games with proven concepts. So where are you going with this stupid remark?

Concord was basically Overwatch / Apex Legends but with atrocious character designs and nothing special that made it stand out. So all in all it was worse then what was already available! :D

So thank you and I will be enjoying CoD, Fortnite, Overwatch, Apex Legende, Helldivers, Space Marine 2 and all that will come after it.

Concord was released in an over saturated market and with the wrong agenda. It was a trainwreck waiting to happen and its on the devs alone.

Stop blaming the gamers. It's childish, shortsighted and outright wrong.

OP
OP
ethomaz

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
All good! Hope you got a few laughs from our silly chats at least lol.

And same here I'll be up in about 4 hours but I'll make a good cup of coffee and get a fruit bowl and I should be good.

It was definitely worth it though, had some great games and good vibes the whole night 🔥
It was great... thanks for the good matches.

• Shake
Reactions: Danja

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
hands
She is great to play if you get used to her teleport skills.
Her variant was actually gonna be her power up orb would self heal her like Lennox and still super-charge her weapon lol

They accidentally leaked it during the beta in the job board section, now we'll never see it 🤪

Last edited:

Monkeyclaw

29 May 2024
It played great... So what now? I dunno why some of you can't accept the fact what you enjoy isn't universal. Gaming is subjective

You think it doesn't play well, fine! What does that have to do with his experience?
The gameplay was actually pretty damn tight, yes! Bit of a mix between Battlefield and Apex it terms of responsiveness. THAT part I liked. :)

Reactions: Danja

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Ok, so, back to the drawing board. Here's what to do next:

You can keep all the game logic and stuff. Even the level layouts and most of the guns and what not. But:

• Make it free-to-play (obviously)
  • Introduce events/battlepasses
  • Create a progression system where players can unlock interesting stuff
  • Delete some of the game modes, if not all, keep it focused and don't spread your playerbase
  • Delete all characters except for the big robot (he'll be the Concord mascot)
  • Create a roster of Playstation-branded characters:
    • Kratos
    • Nathan Drake
    • Bloodborne Hunter
    • Gran Turismo driver
    • Jak
    • Some Destiny character
    • Joel & Ellie
    • Ape Escape monkey
    • Aloy
    • Ratchet
    • Killzone badguy
    • Dude from Ghost of Tsushima
    • Higgs from Death Stranding
    • Vip Ribbon bunny
    • Spider-Man / Venom
    • ETCETERA
  • Rename the game
  • Tie it to other Playstation games, like:
    • Some battlepass unlocks also unlock things in certain Playstation games (ie: new Aloy outfit in the game, but also in Horizon Forbidden West)
    • Getting 100 headshots on a monday with Gran Turismo Driver unlocks a Ford Mustang in GT7
    • Maybe the other way around as well: getting a platinum trophy in God Of War Ragnarok unlocks a new weapon for Kratos in this new game)
  • The narrative should be something like we're traveling the PlayStation Universe. Hence the space theme.
  • The lower you get on health, you'll visually drop a generation. So when you're almost dead you are playing at PlayStation 1 graphics, including those wobbly vertices and tank controls (nah, j/k)
Anyway, make it THE multiplayer PlayStation shooter. Also on PC of course. Make it the Marvel Rivals of Sony.

You can also tie it to any PlayStation published game, like in the weeks surrounding the Death Stranding 2 launch you'll get the 'Beached Event' where players can come back from death and you have to dodge invisible ghost enemies.
Almost free advertisement for both games!
Video Games Ps5 GIF by PlayStation

While I agree with most the ideas, the main things I dont agree with is PC release. Im done with the PC lot lol.

Characters I get it, Id also they use the PS characters for a PS brawl game, like powerstone and smash bros, even a kart racer and everybody golf etc. Im just not sure how they could get all the move and skills sets together though.

But Id like them to keep some the current characters but just change there looks. Replace the ones who can suits there style and moves. Because I cant see anyone from the PS universe of characters having some of the move sets and guns as some of the characters in Concord.

I think if they just make decent looking characters and no woke influence then it would be more appealing then currently, and then add a bunch PS characters.
Either way would of been better than how they look now.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: MiyazakiLovesKojima

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Those are actually good games with proven concepts. So where are you going with this stupid remark?

Concord was basically Overwatch / Apex Legends but with atrocious character designs and nothing special that made it stand out. So all in all it was worse then what was already available! :D

So thank you and I will be enjoying CoD, Fortnite, Overwatch, Apex Legende, Helldivers, Space Marine 2 and all that will come after it.

Concord was released in an over saturated market and with the wrong agenda. It was a trainwreck waiting to happen and its on the devs alone.

Stop blaming the gamers. It's childish, shortsighted and outright wrong.
Yeah, and they are also old as hell. I’m not blaming the gamers at all, I knew this would flop the moment the trailer dropped, writing was on the wall.

But what the gaming community WAS responsible for was making every discussion toxic as hell, whining about culture issues and brainrot takes about a game they never had interest in to begin with. That discourse poisoned the pool and didn’t even give the game a chance to have a smaller community. You yourself, don’t like the game, and have been derailing conversation around it for months, for what reason?

The game itself has great gameplay, character variety, visuals, and most importantly, none of the bullshit that makes multiplayer games worse in todays age (day 1 MTX, Battlepass, lootboxes, drip fed conten). It came in feature complete and a lot of people appreciate that.

OP
OP
ethomaz

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
I noticed since Sunday or Monday when you play Rivalry there is a good chance to get players that won't do anything int he match... they will be just always jumping in the same direction (like used some auto macro in the controller).

These are probably trophy hunters that are using the mode with higher XP to reach Platinum.
The first times I saw it I reported them.

But after yesterday I think it is fine... let them try to reach lvl 100 for the Platinum before the game shutdown.

• haha
Reactions: Kokoloko and Nym
OP
OP
ethomaz

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
BTW another thing that I read on this forum that I believe is not true... at there is no proof of it.

There is no server bots in the game... I have several times match with randoms teams that ended in 4 x 5... so if there are bots they should not allow 4 x 5 battles since at matchmaking.
Plus the LVL that is showed in the match are not the Player level but the Character level... I checked several LVL 1 characters after the match and they lead to legit PSN accounts that plays different games.

Myself played some matches with my LVL1 characters... after all I don't play with all 16 of them.

The yesterday update didn't happen for obvious reasons... they had a seasonal update after the maintenance but I didn't see any update at all :D

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
BTW another thing that I read on this forum that I believe is not true... at there is no proof of it.

There is no server bots in the game... I have several times match with randoms teams that ended in 4 x 5... so if there are bots they should not allow 4 x 5 battles since at matchmaking.
Plus the LVL that is showed in the match are not the Player level but the Character level... I checked several LVL 1 characters after the match and they lead to legit PSN accounts that plays different games.

Myself played some matches with my LVL1 characters... after all I don't play with all 16 of them.

The yesterday update didn't happen for obvious reasons... they had a seasonal update after the maintenance but I didn't see any update at all :D

Its just people not playing the game making shit up.
I still had 9 of characters at level 1 before sunday lol, they took that as evidence there are bots…

Reactions: ethomaz

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022

I dunno man, people supposedly finding games in seconds with such a low player base etc. I myself wiping the floor with everyone during beta (Oceania) - check my post where I reported it even. All seems to legitimise the claim.

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
I dunno man, people supposedly finding games in seconds with such a low player base etc. I myself wiping the floor with everyone during beta (Oceania) - check my post where I reported it even. All seems to legitimise the claim.

Ive recorded plenty of videos, I really dont wanna post them lol

Games took no longer than 45seconds to match in the normal mode, which it what I mostly play. Mostly 25-30 seconds. And when you reque after the match, it could be instant or sometimes the same amount of wait.

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
Ive recorded plenty of videos, I really dont wanna post them lol

Games took no longer than 45seconds to match in the normal mode, which it what I mostly play. Mostly 25-30 seconds. And when you reque after the match, it could be instant or sometimes the same amount of wait.
That’s the thing. Unless it was matching globally ping be damned, it’s sus.

OP
OP
ethomaz

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
I think it indeed matched globally.
Because I’m from Brazil and the ping icon was always yellow/orange that says I was playing most of time against outsiders that had green ping.

Anyway to have a matchmaking around 20-40s you don’t need that big userbase… it just needs to be some times bigger than the 2k CCU you had at Steam Beta… let’s say having around 10k online gives you these matchmaking times.

Reactions: Shmunter

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022

I dont know much about this. I dont even know exactly what global ping is lol.
I defo played with people outside of UK and Europe though, only time I had match making issues has been:

-Rivarly after trying it after the first day. Only had a couple of matches since. Takes too long and not a fan of it.
-Sunday night I had a wait of 1min for 1/2 match
-Yesterday, it takes longer to log in. And matches are still taking 30seconds - 45seconds in general. Rematches/ reque sometimes are instant- 20 seconds or somethiing it bugs out and cancels after a minute since the last update. I had to wait a minute a few times after the matches.

Most the time its been fine for me. When you played in a group it was super fast

Reactions: ethomaz

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
I dont know much about this. I dont even know exactly what global ping is lol.
I defo played with people outside of UK and Europe though, only time I had match making issues has been:

-Rivarly after trying it after the first day. Only had a couple of matches since. Takes too long and not a fan of it.
-Sunday night I had a wait of 1min for 1/2 match
-Yesterday, it takes longer to log in. And matches are still taking 30seconds - 45seconds in general. Rematches/ reque sometimes are instant- 20 seconds or somethiing it bugs out and cancels after a minute since the last update. I had to wait a minute a few times after the matches.

Most the time its been fine for me. When you played in a group it was super fast
Now Rivalry is the most populated mode ironically 🤣

• haha

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Yay or nay?

Obviously yes.

But Blackrock, Rockefeller and similar/related/owned/financed investors, politicians, activists and mass media want woke DEI rules and checklists quotas instead, which include removing female bodies that are attractive to heterosexual males (particularly white) and demonizing (heterosexual) sex.

It's just part of their propaganda/psyops to reduce global population and turning it into more submissive customers who selfcensor to don't complain about anything to them, independently how stupid, retarded or abusive is.

Reactions: Shmunter