Concord |OT| Turn Off Your Cross-play

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Man if y'all don't shut the fuck up with this white male victim Persecution Complex bullshit... It's a fucking video game.
There's no complex or victim there, I just explain why all the entertainment companies (particularly the ones with hedge fund investments or receiving help from western governments) suddenly in recent years now focused more in "DEI" / woke agenda.

Even if -as seen in games like Concord or Forspoken- goes against their business/interests.

Last edited:
Reactions: Would_you_kindly

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
There's no complex or victim there, I just explain why all the entertainment companies (particularly the ones with hedge fund investments or receiving help from western governments) suddenly in recent years now focused more in "DEI" / woke agenda.

And it will probably slowly crumble, DEI/Woke is just on of my tools for a giant distraction. Call me a loon lol

Reactions: Gediminas

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Trophy hunters are on it... I saw people only going foward and jumping :D
They are grinding that mode with some controller that allow auto macro.

I kinda need a week to platinum it. I was having fun playing as all these characters Ive barely played with…

• Shake
Reactions: ethomaz

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Trophy hunters are on it... I saw people only going foward and jumping :D
They are grinding that mode with some controller that allow auto macro.
Played a match last night out of curiosity. Before we got even take 5 steps the rounds were over and we won 😂

Reactions: ethomaz

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023

Even if -as seen in games like Concord or Forspoken- goes against their business/interests.
Uh huh

Ico

Icon Extra
8 May 2024
Man if y'all don't shut the fuck up with this white male victim Persecution Complex bullshit... It's a fucking video game.

man i wish this @Sircaw post changed things, you don't see people derailing conversations about Wukong on how the dev said some shit torwards women but god forgives if a game have anything that goes agaisnt the beliefs of users who likes right wing politics

you can keep on the context on how the designs weren't appealing without dipping into world domination conspiracies, even Monster Hunter Wilds got derailed at some point bc Capcom added an option to mix gendered armor (heavily asked by the mh community mind you)

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Danja and ethomaz

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
man i wish this @Sircaw post changed things, you don't see people derailing conversations about Wukong on how the dev said some shit torwards women but god forgives if a game have anything that goes agaisnt the beliefs of users who likes right wing politics

you can keep on the context on how the designs weren't appealing without dipping into world domination conspiracies, even Monster Hunter Wilds got derailed at some point bc Capcom added an option to mix gendered armor (heavily asked by the mh community mind you)
We have made some significant strides to improve the forums and their general etiquette in how people address people.

Some topics really do bring out the passion/rage in some users.

AllBizness

Veteran
22 Jul 2023
They uploaded a new vignette today even though tomorrow is the last day. I think they are retooling this to be ftp.

• Heart
Reactions: Kokoloko

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
They uploaded a new vignette today even though tomorrow is the last day. I think they are retooling this to be ftp.
Wished they had let it ran till Monday morning and given us the weekend seeing we work during the days.

But I'm sure Sony doesn't want any negative PR around Astro Bot so they pulling it tomorrow and hoping some will use their refund and put towards Astro as well.

Totally here for F2P tho the game will be shell the greatness it is now

Al Catone

Whiskers
Staff member
18 Jun 2024
Cleaning up some conversations that aren't going to go anywhere.

Carry on. Be good to one another.

Reactions: Sircaw

Eggman

12 Apr 2023
Wished they had let it ran till Monday morning and given us the weekend seeing we work during the days.

But I'm sure Sony doesn't want any negative PR around Astro Bot so they pulling it tomorrow and hoping some will use their refund and put towards Astro as well.

Totally here for F2P tho the game will be shell the greatness it is now
Yeah I really wish I had the weekend to play more. So sad it's coming to an end. Don't want to go to bed and keep playing

• sad
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Eggman

12 Apr 2023
Everything that's wrong with the media surrounding this game

He has no clue what he's doing and he's clearly just going along with what everyone is saying and not even giving it a chance and learning the systems.

Literally complains about being too slow while only play as Teo.

It's like they want to reject the idea that a hero shooter could encourage you to play more than one hero.

This is all pathetic

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Yeah I really wish I had the weekend to play more. So sad it's coming to an end. Don't want to go to bed and keep playing
Just played my last match wit my squad was some great games 😫.

I'll probably get up a bit earlier tomorrow since I'm working from home and try to get at least two or 3 matches in before I log into work. By the time I'm done working it will probably be gone lol.

I guess Sony is banking on people putting the refunds towards Astro and wanted no more bad PR around the launch, so killed it on Astro Day lol.

• sad
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Everything that's wrong with the media surrounding this game

He has no clue what he's doing and he's clearly just going along with what everyone is saying and not even giving it a chance and learning the systems.

Literally complains about being too slow while only play as Teo.

It's like they want to reject the idea that a hero shooter could encourage you to play more than one hero.

This is all pathetic
Not only that anyone who complains the game is slow clearly never played it. Lark for instance will boost anyone's speed with the spores, then ITZ's Haunt crew Bonus will have even a tank like Emari moving pretty speedy.

The game gets pretty hectic and fast half way through anywho, I like the slow but short build up to the mid-game chaos.

I guess they didn't figure out that Teo also gives him self a speed boost if he double dodge lol

Reactions: Eggman

Eggman

12 Apr 2023
Not only that anyone who complains the game is slow clearly never played it. Lark for instance will boost anyone's speed with the spores, then ITZ's Haunt crew Bonus will have even a tank like Emari moving pretty speedy.

The game gets pretty hectic and fast half way through anywho, I like the slow but short build up to the mid-game chaos.

I guess they didn't figure out that Teo also gives him self a speed boost if he double dodge lol
He did manage to figure that part out about dodging but still just kept playing as Teo and sucked

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
i just started playing as Bazz last night lol. Had a blast, whereas before I couldnt do shit with her.
Anyway, gonna play for another hour at lunch before it goes off.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
i just started playing as Bazz last night lol. Had a blast, whereas before I couldnt do shit with her.
Lucky you lol. I was too lazy to get up early to play a few last rounds but enjoy for all of us 🥲

OP
OP
ethomaz

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
She plays different.
Super fast and killer at close range.
And one of the things that people don't see to be using is that her playstyle is more a corner position waiting to have a opening to go close to the enemy and kill... her skill shows the enemies over the wall when you are crouched at the corners.
You know the enemy movement without expose yourself.

• brain
Reactions: Kokoloko