Concord |OT| Turn Off Your Cross-play

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Lucky you lol. I was too lazy to get up early to play a few last rounds but enjoy for all of us 🥲

Just had my last match until its open after work.
Killing Lark with a bazz stab felt wrong for my last kill lol

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
FINAL STATS

2,900 Kills
1,000 Deaths
300 Games
250 Wins

Top 4 characters, Roka, Kyps, Lennox, Starchild

Amazing game! bittersweet ending.....

@Kokoloko
@Danja
@Eggman
@ethomaz
Happy you guy gave the game a fair shot, real ones will always know that this game was one of best "flops" ever released!

Damn 250 wins out of 300. Awesome.

My top 4 are Lark, Jibari, Lennox and hmmmm Roka, but last 24 hours Bazz has been so sweet
Ill check my stats

Defo best flop ever lol
I put 1000+ hours into Destiny. Concord defo beat it for me in PVP. The variety of play styles was great and felt smooth, top quality

• Heart
Reactions: voke
OP
OP
ethomaz

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
FINAL STATS

2,900 Kills
1,000 Deaths
300 Games
250 Wins

@Kokoloko
@Danja
@Eggman
@ethomaz
Happy you guy gave the game a fair shot, real ones will always know that this game was one of best "flops" ever released!
Your win rate is absolutely amazing... congrats.
BTW you have twice more Wins than I have played matches.

• they're_right_you_know
  • Heart
Reactions: voke and Kokoloko

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Your win rate is absolutely amazing... congrats.
BTW you have twice more Wins than I have played matches.
Haha, that's likely because I rarely played solo, only party of 3+.

sigh.... anyone else just feel so empty? feels like the fun was just getting started tbh. If the game comes back as f2p I pray they at the very least keep all characters playable.... anything more than that would sour the experience for me.

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Damn 250 wins out of 300. Awesome.

My top 4 are Lark, Jibari, Lennox and hmmmm Roka, but last 24 hours Bazz has been so sweet
Ill check my stats

Defo best flop ever lol
I put 1000+ hours into Destiny. Concord defo beat it for me in PVP. The variety of play styles was great and felt smooth, top quality
Thanks! Lark... what a unique character, 40 hours later I practically won't challenge him without 1-off with me lmao

• thisistheway
Reactions: Kokoloko

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Haha, that's likely because I rarely played solo, only party of 3+.

sigh.... anyone else just feel so empty? feels like the fun was just getting started tbh. If the game comes back as f2p I pray they at the very least keep all characters playable.... anything more than that would sour the experience for me.

Ah yes. I thought I would have much more time with it and it had just started.
Luckily I have Astrobot and have now downloaded Factions. But yes the emptiness lol. The bittersweet of seeing Astrobot bring back PS characters while knowing Concord might not come back.

As long as they keep the gameplay the same, not nerf anything too much and keep the playstyle of the characters. Ill be happy

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
FINAL STATS

2,900 Kills
1,000 Deaths
300 Games
250 Wins

@Kokoloko
@Danja
@Eggman
@ethomaz
Fantastic stats man, what a beast with that Win / Loss ratio

I had:

1, 900 kills and 2,200 assists
320 games
170 loses & 150 wins (perks of solo play)

Top 4 characters

1) Lark - 838 kills
2) DaVeers
3) Emari
4) Roka / Lennox

Lark was the perfect surprise attack and support character, so I'd use him a lot when playing with friends to do damage and from a distance and then they could move in for the final blow

Man I'm gonna miss this game

Last edited:
  • fire

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023

Yup. We were discussing last night that there's no other shooter out there currently that's as dope as it and we dun o where we gonna go yet

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
FINAL STATS

2,900 Kills
1,000 Deaths
300 Games
250 Wins

@Kokoloko
@Danja
@Eggman
@ethomaz
250 wins 300 games, that is some pretty good Percentages there.

I only had my beta numbers there were terrible, I won like 9 games and 30+ losses or something.

@Kokoloko come clean you beast, I want to see those numbers lol

STOP HIDING THEM.

• haha

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
250 wins 300 games, that is some pretty good Percentages there.

I only had my beta numbers there were terrible, I won like 9 games and 30+ losses or something.

@Kokoloko come clean you beast, I want to see those numbers lol

STOP HIDING THEM.

I cant get into the game to see lol. I remember having over 1.3 eliminations as lark only and over 2.5k assists. Level 50

I think my win ratio was only like 20 more wins than loses lol. Especially in the last few days playing as every character

Reactions: Sircaw

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
I cant get into the game to see lol. I remember having over 1.3 eliminations as lark only and over 2.5k assists. Level 50

I think my win ratio was only like 20 more wins than loses lol. Especially in the last few days playing as every character
I took screenshots of everything last night after my last match, as I figured I probably would never play again 🥲

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022

More wins than losses, i take all the abuse back, your like Terminator.

• Heart

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
My last match was so amazing tho, it was Takedown and me and my squad were down

19 - 27 and we were like hell nah, this can't be how we go out 🤣

I switch to Lark and everyone picked a specific class and we made such a great comeback

We didn't die once and brought it to a draw at 29 - 29

Then the other team brought out an Emari and it was a stand still shootout lmao

So I decided to flank with Lark, went at the top of a location and sent my seeker bullets raining down on Emari (as she was holding off the entire team with her sheild... Of course we weren't gonna take the bait and push into their turf.

My friend was like "oh well, we're fucked Emari is not gonna move, she's gonna kill us 🤣🤣

I said her sheid eventually ran out and I took. Shoots and she backed away and got healed by Jabali on her team.

Then emerged from a next exit point, with a Lark by her side lol. I sent out the seek bullets as they didn't see, my bud was using DaVeers and he ran up and flaked which caused Emari to turn towards him and boooommm... My other bud as Lennox ran up and finished her off with a headshot.

My Final Match 🤣🤣

End of Story LMAO

• fire

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
My last match was so amazing tho, it was Takedown and me and my squad were down

19 - 27 and we were like hell nah, this can't be how we go out 🤣

I switch to Lark and everyone picked a specific class and we made such a great comeback

We didn't die once and brought it to a draw at 29 - 29

Then the other team brought out an Emari and it was a stand still shootout lmao

So I decided to flank with Lark, went at the top of a location and sent my seeker bullets raining down on Emari (as she was holding off the entire team with her sheild... Of course we weren't gonna take the bait and push into their turf.

My friend was like "oh well, we're fucked Emari is not gonna move, she's gonna kill us 🤣🤣

I said her sheid eventually ran out and I took. Shoots and she backed away and got healed by Jabali on her team.

Then emerged from a next exit point, with a Lark by her side lol. I sent out the seek bullets as they didn't see, my bud was using DaVeers and he ran up and flaked which caused Emari to turn towards him and boooommm... My other bud as Lennox ran up and finished her off with a headshot.

My Final Match 🤣🤣

End of Story LMAO

So good

I got smashed in my last match but had an epic comeback a few matches before that. We just all stuck together and perfect syncing. I was like this game is getting better, damn everyone!!! Lol

Reactions: Danja

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
More wins than losses, i take all the abuse back, your like Terminator.

Im pretty sad so I took loads of screen shots of the scores. Especially when we lost and I did well. Its like the proof that Im not shit lol ( Im the scrub of the PVP games out of my friends )

Ill be ultra sad and upload some matches I recorded

• Heart
Reactions: Sircaw

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
So good

I got smashed in my last match but had an epic comeback a few matches before that. We just all stuck together and perfect syncing. I was like this game is getting better, damn everyone!!! Lol
Lmao I of course saved the video clip of it because there was no way I was gonna let that memory get away 😅

• haha