Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
images
Let’s gooooo……
Concord controller might outsell the game and I am not even joking,

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
To be honest it’s a nice controller. If I can get it on clearance it’d be nice pick up.

Honestly, they should bundle the game w/ the controller (no extra charge) as it’s also compatible with pc. For either PC or PS5.

They should bundle the game in china with new ps5 sales thanks to Wukong.

Bundle it w/ps plus essential permanently. Why should pc gamers not pay a $80 a year membership fee?

I’d be pulling every fucking lever imaginable right now. It’s totally an emergency scenario to which the next bedt choice may be to shut down operations altogether and refund.

OP
OP
Men_in_Boxes

Men_in_Boxes

18 Aug 2024
Right leaning Neogaf is really bothered by Concord, they have 8 Concord threads on the front page lol, all hater threads lol.
NeoGAF has a GAAS hate boner that won’t go away. It’s a legitimate medical condition. Concord is just a burning effigy they drag around on the streets because they want to believe they can return to the pre GAAS era. It’s honestly quite sad.

• brain
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Right leaning Neogaf is really bothered by Concord, they have 8 Concord threads on the front page lol, all hater threads lol.
It's not that much different here or ERA, it's just more contained in specific threads because it wasn't allowed to create multiple threads everyday about the same thing. The thread is at 45 pages in 1 day on Era. It's extremely active and bigger than GAFs.

Twitter is as bad. Concord is the biggest punching bag in the industry.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Kokoloko

AllBizness

Veteran
22 Jul 2023
NeoGAF has a GAAS hate boner that won’t go away. It’s a legitimate medical condition. Concord is just a burning effigy they drag around on the streets because they want to believe they can return to the pre GAAS era. It’s honestly quite sad.
I'm starting to think maybe Somy made the game woke on purpose to bring attention to it. People wont shut up about it online, the game plays great, it just might end up being a slow burner and actually turing a profit. The minute Sony makes the game ftp their would be a million new players just out of curiosity. People will want to see what all the fuss is all about. This is all just a theory though and maybe they didn't anticipate the backlash to be this bad.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
true but i'm just saying. you know how the internet works. also i didn't catch that it was some contractor that didn't even work for firewalk

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
I'm starting to think maybe Somy made the game woke on purpose to bring attention to it. People wont shut up about it online, the game plays great, it just might end up being a slow burner and actually turing a profit. The minute Sony makes the game ftp their would be a million new players just out of curiosity. People will want to see what all the fuss is all about. This is all just a theory though and maybe they didn't anticipate the backlash to be this bad.
The well has been damaged and even when it goes F2P I don't see many rushing to play it unfortunately

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
My honest score after play for some days is…

The game is addictive and a bast to play… man I can’t praise enough the gameplay.

Plus some characters I had not touched in Beta are even more fun to play than I thought… I can say Haymar and Lark are awesome in gameplay.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023

The game is addictive and a bast to play… man I can’t praise enough the gameplay.

Plus some characters I had not touched in Beta are even more fun to play than I thought… I can say Haymar and Lark are awesome in gameplay.
Yeah I didn't like Haymar in the beta I've definitely used her more. Though I still feel like the Beta builds were slightly more balanced character wise, but maybe it's short term nostalgia lol

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com

I get the impression that the gameplay is quite like Destiny... Which plays incredibly well. It's the reason that Destiny became so successful for so long really.

Reactions: ethomaz

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
I think people are not understanding the magnitude of the failure this is, If this were any other industry there would immediate firings after launch even if its the weekend. Only in gaming are the employees put on a pedestal where its always "oh the poor devs, they are forced by the evil corporate suits", If they outsourced to India they would have got this same game made for 1/8th the cost it is that unoriginal

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
I think people are not understanding the magnitude of the failure this is, If this were any other industry there would immediate firings after launch even if its the weekend. Only in gaming are the employees put on a pedestal where its always "oh the poor devs, they are forced by the evil corporate suits", If they outsourced to India they would have got this same game made for 1/8th the cost it is that unoriginal
Indian wouldn't have bombed.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
So what do you suggest Sony kill the game, refund and shutdown FireWalk immediately?

• fire
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
I don’t think an outsourced Indian have the skills to reach the quality of this game…

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Danja

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
So what do you suggest Sony kill the game, refund and shutdown FireWalk immediately?
Refunds for sure, heck PS players should get 5$ in PS stars points, Along with a statement they will have better quality control for future GaaS games (no more lazy trend chasing)

Shutting down firewalk will be another PR nightmare, they are better of putting a skeleton crew on concord with the rest of them on destiny support for a year and quietly layoff the whole character design team in batches over the course of the year.

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
"Quality"

It is rated 6.4. talentless chubbs can reach that.

But most the reviews are saying the gameplay is good, scores are turned down because of price mostly and it not being able to survive etc. So the quality isnt the issue

Last edited: