Do you think Microsoft/Xbox has paid shills? Machinima/XB1 repeat

historia

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2023
Jake or Logan Paul dunno which one they're both annoying scumbags But yeah weather the body was fake or not (I've not seen the video myself) it's still a woods where people choose to end their lives & laughing about it is disrespectful af he should've been cancelled but of course he's free from consequences

There is like a few of them a year, I think we are the one of few countries who actively reporting suicides because the methods are limited. Hence the suicide forest/land nickname

The most used ways to go out are loose or using beehive oven and closed the door, some dickheads might throw themselves into trains, god aake. And there is a, let just says town deputy, going around reporting so they would actively know when a suicides happen.

In the US I imagine just buy a gun and bang

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
There is like a few of them a year, I think we are the one of few countries who actively reporting suicides because the methods are limited. Hence the suicide forest/land nickname

The most used ways to go out are loose or using beehive oven and closed the door, some dickheads might throw themselves into trains, god aake. And there is a, let just says town deputy, going around reporting so they would actively know when a suicides happen.

In the US I imagine just buy a gun and bang
The Japanese have quite the history with that kamikaze pilots & there's a tradition about shame.& stabbing yourself with a sword but I can't remember what the word for it is

historia

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2023
The Japanese have quite the history with that kamikaze pilots & there's a tradition about shame.& stabbing yourself with a sword but I can't remember what the word for it is
That is the propaganda by remnants of Meiji and US though. Think of it, as an rebrand... of some sort. Jap history full of dirty strats, assasinations. Kamikaze pilots are simply pawns mind-controlled by nationalistic warmongers so there is that.

To be fair, autorities does easily resign over small fuss, but some of them hid their corpse in the closet pretty well.

Reactions: Would_you_kindly
OP
OP
JAHGamer

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
Oh it is the "suicide forest" in Kanto, I remembered the video was Ryan Paul or something, I remember some people on forum saying it is fake because the "corpse" does not follow stages of decomposition.
Why would he fake something like that though? It only hurt him, and he was already one of the biggest youtubers so he had nothing to gain from it. People still hate him about it to this day and I heard he was banned from Japan.

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
Why would he fake something like that though? It only hurt him, and he was already one of the biggest youtubers so he had nothing to gain from it. People still hate him about it to this day and I heard he was banned from Japan.
Which one was it , that one that sells the shitty prime drink ?

historia

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2023
You can not be refused to check in because of dumb shit like that

He didn't commit any crimes, plus I doubted any entries would be wrriten on his passport.

• haha

historia

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2023
There's video proof of him going to those woods & laughing at a Japanese guy that killed himself hanging if you're defending him then we have nothing else to discuss
I saw a really great post that debunk the whole thing. Let me search it up.

I don't defend the dude, I think Youtube is behind it.

But you cannot be kicked out or barred from entering Japan for shit like that, since he is not commiting any crimes.

• brain
Reactions: Gods&Monsters