Do you think SIE leadership are imcompetent?

SIE competence

• Total voters

ChorizoPicozo

Veteran
1 Jul 2022
Sure, record sales mean incompetence... lmao
yes. in fact; selling the most consoles is actually worst. Sony is losing money with each console they sell, furthermore Sony keeps encouraging physical copies and the consumer has shown they dont care about them = Anti-consumer and anti-world.

just as Shawn Layden said: "This business model is unsustainable".

Sony is using his dominant position in the market trying to stop the future for happening....but is a matter of time; sony doesn't have the money to keep subsidizing this fantasy of theirs.

Play Station days are numbered.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
yes. in fact; selling the most consoles is actually worst. Sony is losing money with each console they sell, furthermore Sony keeps encouraging physical copies and the consumer has shown they dont care about them = Anti-consumer and anti-world.

Sony is using his dominant position in the market trying to stop the future for happening....but is a matter of time; sony doesn't have the money to keep subsidizing this fantasy of theirs.

How is it that people still fall for this level of trolling when it's barely disguised sarcasm

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022

not sure if troll or just brain damage. Poes Law I guess.

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022

BroodCorp

Veteran
Icon Extra
28 May 2023
If GaaS becomes the norm then leadership looks amazing. If it does not then obviously it looks as if they eagerly overplayed their hand.

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
"without a clear indicator of the author's intent"

its pretty clear.

No, it really wasn't, mainly due to the piss poor quality of most of your contributions to this forum. I'm sorry if I misunderstood your very sarcastic comment, and I'm sorry you went all defensive because you stopped reading before "poe's law".

ChorizoPicozo

Veteran
1 Jul 2022
No, it really wasn't, mainly due to the piss poor quality of most of your contributions to this forum. I'm sorry if I misunderstood your very sarcastic comment, and I'm sorry you went all defensive because you stopped reading before "poe's law".
i mean, my piss poor quality contributions come from a place of:

"this forum is plagued with so many PS fanboys so blinded that a piss poor quality comment triggers them"

and i noted this in one of my very first comments here.

and I think is very hard to have a balanced forum when PS is so dominant worldwide = more fans. So, the situation is kind of screwed.

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
Marathon has 19 million views

Spiderman 2 has 12 million

Yet people on niche internet forums are acting like the showcase was a failure

Reactions: Papacheeks

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022

It was a failure for us, the denizens of said niche forums. Because for us, Sony showcases are for Sony upcoming games. We already knew Spiderman2 would be a banger. Also the Marathon trailer showed nothing.

BroodCorp

Veteran
Icon Extra
28 May 2023

Neither of these games being shown off at a showcase matter. Spider-Man 2 especially since it’s a sequel and very little is being done to differentiate it from Spidey 1.

• brain
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
Neither of these games being shown off at a showcase matter. Spider-Man 2 especially since it’s a sequel and very little is being done to differentiate it from Spidey 1.

What should they release Some random Niche Garbage that boomers only boomers on Internet Forums even know exists?

hardware-cloud.jpg

This is how I imagine you guys

It was a failure for us, the denizens of said niche forums. Because for us, Sony showcases are for Sony upcoming games. We already knew Spiderman2 would be a banger. Also the Marathon trailer showed nothing.

Sony doesn't exist to cater to the needs of a small but very vocal minority on the internet. Game development these days takes a lot of time with a minimum of 6 years for any big game.

You guys need to come back to reality.

Reactions: gtjay1982