Final Fantasy XIV possibly coming to Xbox Series S|X. Phil on stage in Japan |UP| Updated rumors.

Loy310

Veteran
14 Aug 2022
Imagine thinking I'm emotional about this lol. And what can Sony do? They should have bought Square and their western Branch years ago

And yes I am an Xbot or whatever? If that makes you feel better
Ayo, if i see a post blaming Sony for the choice an independent publisher made, im calling them out as a bot in disguise. Cause idk how the fuck some of yall find room to point fingers at Sony when ms makes a move like this. Like that shit is crazy to me.

Puff

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Imagine if the news that MS had acquired 7 studios + Bethesda + Activation + Blizzard was delivered on the same day 4 years ago. It's not something that can be played down and you can not think the Xbox of today is what Sony will be going against 5 years from now.

MS being Sega closest partner is already bizarre enough, they are now pretty close to Capcom and Square Enix as well.

These fools will never learn

I don't think you're actually understanding the context and full meaning of what you're reading. Mostly just posting tweets, freaking out and hoping everyone else does too.

• Email proves Microsoft's Activision bid is designed to eliminate PlayStation​

• Microsoft acquired Obsidian, Inxile, Ninja Theory, Double Fine Productions & Compulsion Games​

• Microsoft tried to acquire Square Enix​

• Microsoft tried to acquire Sega​

• Microsoft acquired ZeniMax for 7.5 billion

• Microsoft acquired Activision/Blizzard for 68 billion

Stop Burying your head in the Sand and open your eyes

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
Everyone i go. See his face

Fc03CVZaAAI3TYk.jpg:large
His strategy is pretty clear:
- buying/controlling Sony biggest partners to isolate them.
- grow the Xbox like a cancer making PlayStation smaller with money from outside the Xbox division.
- take advantage of Sony conservative approach to the console business.
- bait them into following Xbox into GaaS hellscape and same failed strategies like porting their games to PC.
- push the fight to the cloud where Sony doesn't stand a change by killing the traditional console business (tanking B2P games and physical game sales, devaluing third party IPs)

Last edited:

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022
Like i said in the other thread it never made sense for a Sony to buy SE, their games aren’t huge sellers (not more than sonys) and they are default exclusives for them anyway, especially in japan.

Sony need a studio like CDPR if they want to gain the rpg marketshare back in a significant way, not FF

Reactions: VillaiN

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States

New info came out, the game will receive improvements when the XSX comes out:​

Final Fantasy XIV Online is Coming to Xbox Series X|S in Spring 2024

• Critically Acclaimed MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV Online is officially coming to Xbox Series X|S in Spring 2024.
  • Boasting 4K support on Xbox Series X and faster loading times on both consoles, with an open beta coming soon.
  • Duty Support system allows single-player fans to enjoy the story at their own pace.

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
These fools will never learn

• Email proves Microsoft's Activision bid is designed to eliminate PlayStation​

• Microsoft acquired Obsidian, Inxile, Ninja Theory, Double Fine Productions & Compulsion Games​

• Microsoft tried to acquire Square Enix​

• Microsoft tried to acquire Sega​

• Microsoft acquired ZeniMax for 7.5 billion

• Microsoft acquired Activision/Blizzard for 68 billion

Stop Burying your head in the Sand and open your eyes
What's whining on a forum and bitching at people for not panicking with you going to do? lol All this started because Xbox got a port of a 13 year old game that launched on PS3 and made some PR statements about it.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Ayo, if i see a post blaming Sony for the choice an independent publisher made, im calling them out as a bot in disguise. Cause idk how the fuck some of yall find room to point fingers at Sony when ms makes a move like this. Like that shit is crazy to me.
And I will continue to point fingers at Sony's inept approach to the changing landscape. After their last showcase, I have absolutely no confidence in the current leadership. They are LUCKY they have such good fans and customers who continue to save them from their own idiocy and incompetent arrogance.

If they don't make an acquisition or a move by next April, they will deserve the slow death out of the console space that's looming.

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
What's whining on a forum and bitching at people for not panicking with you going to do? lol All this started because Xbox got a port of a 13 year old game that launched on PS3 and made some PR statements about it.

Exactly.

It is PR.

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
Like i said in the other thread it never made sense for a Sony to buy SE, their games aren’t huge sellers (not more than sonys) and they are default exclusives for them anyway, especially in japan.

Sony need a studio like CDPR if they want to gain the rpg marketshare back in a significant way, not FF
Looks like Sony ain't getting neither SE nor CDPR but the same can't be said about MS.

If they don't make an acquisition or a move by next April, they will deserve the slow death out of the console space that's looming.
100%. I can't wait for the Valve console to release so I won't have to root for this incompetent PlayStation leadership just so I can have a decent console option.

• haha
Reactions: ethomaz

MaxParrish

8 Jan 2023
Yeah ? I' m under the impression that anyone interested in playing it is probably already playing it on some other platform, but who knows ?

Reactions: Muddasar

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
And I will continue to point fingers at Sony's inept approach to the changing landscape. After their last showcase, I have absolutely no confidence in the current leadership. They are LUCKY they have such good fans and customers who continue to save them from their own idiocy and incompetent arrogance.

They have been releasing good games since Day 1 of the PS5. I swear FFXVI is an exclusive, and released only a month ago.

That's what they need to keep doing. If MS acquires every publisher out there, Sony can’t do shit, unless the other divisions start bringing in $30 billion a quarter in revenue.

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
some of yall have to be agents lol
And some of you are brand loyalists and Jim Ryan truthers that can't see the writing on the wall.

I do wonder if you guys were around the PS3 days and if you somehow look forward to a console market where MS dictates the rules because Sony wasn't willing to put up a fight.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
They have been releasing good games since Day 1 of the PS5. I swear FFXVI is an exclusive, and released only a month ago.

That's what they need to keep doing. If MS acquires every publisher out there, Sony can’t do shit, unless the other divisions start bringing in $30 billion a quarter in revenue.
And if they lose Square then what?

Stop acting like Sony is broke. They can make big moves if they wanted.

Reactions: Nhomnhom