For those that hate Sony, What made you feel the way you do about them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
This post is in a thread about why Xbox fans hate PlayStation. The vast majority of posts are just like this. I have always believed it's PlayStation fans that are the most hostile towards Xbox not vice versa. I rest my case.
Shut your Dirty Filthy Mouth you damn GREEN RAT, NO one is being FUCKING HOSTILE TOWARDS YOU FFS.😍

That reminds me of this, the whole album is amazing.

This, Dehumanizer by black sabbath and The Crimson Idol by wasp, are three of my favorite albums ever

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
@Sircaw after reading this...
sweating key and peele GIF
You called me a clown, i feel insulted now.

Happy Joaquin Phoenix GIF

• party
Reactions: PropellerEar

Bernd Lauert

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
I like Sony as a company and Playstation is pretty cool, but their fanbase kinda ruins it 😁 That's how I feel about a lot of things, like idk, K-Pop and Rick and Morty.

A couple of examples from GAF:

PC superiority, which is a purely objective fact, gets mentioned: Xbox fans don't care, Nintendo fans care even less, Sony fans... have regular meltdowns and try to prove how their SSD is the real king of performance or something and what about muh $399 and so on.

Switch is killing it in the console space, another objective fact: Nintendo fans don't exist because they got permabanned from GAF (🤣), Xbox fans either don't care or congratulate the Nintendobros, Sony fans... have regular meltdowns, trying to prove how Switch isn't a real console and that mobile gaming doesn't count and yada yada yada.

I bet there are more examples, but you get the gist.

OP
OP
RE4-Station

RE4-Station

Resident Evil Guru
Content Creator
28 Jun 2022
I like Sony as a company and Playstation is pretty cool, but their fanbase kinda ruins it 😁 That's how I feel about a lot of things, like idk, K-Pop and Rick and Morty.

PC superiority, which is a purely objective fact, gets mentioned: Xbox fans don't care, Nintendo fans care even less, Sony fans... have regular meltdowns and try to prove how their SSD is the real king of performance or something and what about muh $399 and so on.

Switch is killing it in the console space, another objective fact: Nintendo fans don't exist because they got permabanned from GAF (🤣), Xbox fans either don't care or congratulate the Nintendobros, Sony fans... have regular meltdowns, trying to prove how Switch isn't a real console and that mobile gaming doesn't count and yada yada yada.

I remember GAF from 2013 to 2015 having huge meltdowns over the PS4 being a huge success. Look at that Neogaf thread (ps4-fastest-selling-console-in-uk-history-outsells-wii-u-ltd-in-uk-250k) and see how many people claimed gaming was over because knack outsold mario in one territory! There were people claiming gaming is now worst than hollywood and a lot of nintendo fans got salty when their defense of knack being bundled in UK is why knack sold so much that week hurt their case on Wii Sports sales since that was bundled every where except japan!

Every mile stone thread
PS4 hits 20 million sold
PS4 hits 30 million sold
would all have replies saying underserved or PS4 has no games.

Reactions: Rivet

nominedomine

Banned
8 Jul 2022

Now say Xbox fans don't care about another objective fact, the fact that PlayStatation is a far superior product.

Typical Xbox fan just using Nintendo and PC as a shield to shit on PlayStation. Nobody is ever going to fall for these tactics, try something else.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Not Funny No GIF

The one with the name of a famous game has deleted many of my benign posts for completely sarcastic delete reasons.

The assertion that the mods are pro Xbox is 101% incorrect.
While you as Xbox fans have post deleted.
PS fans got banned even without post.

You clearly have no ideia what happened in GAF... they just don't permabanned the ones that were signing GAF Gold (ohhh they have to continue signing it because if not lol).

Reactions: Swift_Star

nominedomine

Banned
8 Jul 2022
While you as Xbox fans have post deleted.
PS fans got banned even without post.

You clearly have no ideia what happened in GAF... they just don't permabanned the ones that were signing GAF Gold (ohhh they have to continue signing it because if not lol).
It's funny, I had GAf Gold for while because someone gave it to me, I was banned as soon as it ran out. I also notice how most of the users getting away with stuff that would get me banned instantly also have gold. That place is a joke and the mods are all just low caracther individuals.

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
Not Funny No GIF

The one with the name of a famous game has deleted many of my benign posts for completely sarcastic delete reasons.

The assertion that the mods are pro Xbox is 101% incorrect.
They might not be, but it's a fact the vast majority of banned posters are PS Guys, while CatLady STILL haven't been banned despite being a blatant troll and warrior. At least Lognor was banned again.

Reactions: Rivet

Bernd Lauert

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
It's funny, I had GAf Gold for while because someone gave it to me, I was banned as soon as it ran out. I also notice how most of the users getting away with stuff that would get me banned instantly also have gold. That place is a joke and the mods are all just low caracther individuals.
I remember you getting banned quite literally an hour after your last ban ran out. It was hilarious and, of course, very well deserved.

4 Aug 2022
Are you people gonna show receipts of this supposed bias? THis thread is just people pointing their finger and yelling at each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.