For those that hate Sony, What made you feel the way you do about them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkMage619

Verified Gamepass Reseller
15 Jul 2022
I am unsure of how relevant to the topic people's grievances on other forums are... let's focus more on the topic: how do you feel about Sony as a gaming company.
Sony makes good games and has some questionable policies when it comes to digital software sales, new game pricing, lack of 3rd party controller options, upgrade fees, oddities with game versions (dumb delivery), and slow roll out of hardware features. I still purchase their products and am glad there is competition to make them improve.

arvfab

Slayer of Colossi
23 Jun 2022
Where's the receipts though? GAF is (or was) like 80% Sony boys anyway so of course the ban list should consist of 80% Sony boys on average.

You are still there, should be receipt enough.
Lognor is at his xth ban, still not permed, should also be enough.

There is a reason it's called XboxGAF....

Reactions: Swift_Star

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
Half of this thread is Sony boys crying about getting banned and there being some kind of pro-Xbox bias (that doesn't actually exist). So yeah, ironic 🤣
How do you explain the vast majority of banned users being Sony guys and CatLady still not being banned after trolling threads for days? and don't come with some "80% users are sony" BS because that's not true at all.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: arvfab and Zeroing

Zeroing

Veteran
6 Jul 2022
How can I insert images?
I want that feature too, I want to upload. I did not hoard and made gifs for the last 3 years so they to go unused.... I know it could the bad for the servers but! We all know my gifs and images were the only think that made the other forum awesome lol

Going on topic, I am so empty I cannot hate anything but still I wanted to participate, It is always amusing how people are quick to hate Sony but not other brands...

DynamiteCop

Banned
2 Jul 2022
How do you explain the vast majority of banned users being Sony guys and CatLady still not being banned after trolling threads for days? and don't come with some "80% users are sony" BS because that's not true at all.
Since the vast majority of people on the forum are Sony guys it would stand to reason that the vast majority of people being banned would be Sony guys...

You guys can say that's BS all you want but it seems to line up with reality.

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
Since the vast majority of people on the forum are Sony guys it would stand to reason that the vast majority of people being banned would be Sony guys...

You guys can say that's BS all you want but it seems to line up with reality.
You're not even part of that forum, you were part of GS System Wars, where you got permabanned for being a lemming troll. You got permabanned from fucking GS System Wars LMFAO. What are you doing in this conversation?

Reactions: Rivet

Rivet

25 Jun 2022
Half of this thread is Sony boys crying about getting banned and there being some kind of pro-Xbox bias (that doesn't actually exist). So yeah, ironic 🤣

Oh great, even that cheerleader got an account on this place. Welcome, Bernd ! Be careful, people are allowed to tell the truth here. Maybe it's better for your mental health if you stay on XboxGAF with your retarded friend Riky.

Last edited:
Reactions: Swift_Star
Status
Not open for further replies.