Ghost of Yotei Announced | State of Play | 2025

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Yeah the last original game was Syndicate. After that they watered it down probably due to the Templars (Sweet Baby Inc, Blackrock, and other Illuminati companies) were upset. Made the goofy "hidden ones" and "The Order". Assassin's "Hash-shasheen" did exist and the game was truly following the real roots of the freemasons until it became too much to "some".

Very few people outside of Iran/Sryia know Hasan Sabbah true story and the order. Westerners claim he was a terrorist, alot of Sunni sects say he was a nutter too. No point gettting into that, but it goes alot deeper than that. He’s the reason Iranians still speak mostly their own language.
And damn/ right those companies didnt like it and had it changed.
The last one I finished was Black Flag, did they carry on the same templars/mason stuff in Unity and Syndicate?

Reactions: Bo_Hazem

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Gaming discourse these days so tiring and repetitive. I can't believe everyone wanted Ghosts 2 to be announced and this is how we're reacting. Not even able to give Sucker Punch a studio that's never disappointed, the grace to prove y'all assumptions and overblown paranoia wrong 🤡

It will be a great game no doubt. But after Concord Im kinda done lol

20 Jun 2022
Salalah, Oman
Very few people outside of Iran/Sryia know Hasan Sabbah true story and the order. Westerners claim he was a terrorist, alot of Sunni sects say he was a nutter too. No point gettting into that, but it goes alot deeper than that. He’s the reason Iranians still speak mostly their own language.
And damn/ right those companies didnt like it and had it changed.
The last one I finished was Black Flag, did they carry on the same templars/mason stuff in Unity and Syndicate?

Yes, until Syndicate. Framing Churchill in AC Syndicate as a Templar after George Washington on AC3 was the last straw that broke the camel's back.

• Informative
Reactions: Kokoloko

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Done with what? Trying to understand the correlation here between this and Concord? 🤔

Whatever people are arguing about.

Sony can hire who they want at the end of the day. They want to hire people with their strong beliefs thats fine, then people who feel opposed to those beliefs are gonna avoid it.

Unfortunately, its not about the art anymore, its about the artist.
Times suck and people are everything about ideologies/politics or whatever people want to call it. Its very tribal atm.

We saw it with Concord, we see it with Harry Potter. Both sides of whatever this argument is, tried to cancel the game because of “beliefs”.

Im not saying its right or wrong, its just what it is currently.

Its not the reason Im not day 1 on the game though, mine just feels like a kick in the teeth. Ill probably play it one day, but atm. Its bring childhood trauma of MGS2 lol (which was amazing regardless). 1st world problems :p

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Yes, until Syndicate. Framing Churchill in AC Syndicate as a Templar after George Washington on AC3 was the last straw that broke the camel's back.
Makes sense. Quite “controversial”
Same as Kojima with MGS5 or even 2.

AC got Gandhi wrong though lol

• haha

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
It just me of most of twitter haters didn't play Ghost of Tsushima?

Because they at least should know the Jin's story ended... so why are they asking for the continuation of the Jin's story? :unsure:
The protagonist should change even if the new one was not women.

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022

Because they at least should know the Jin's story ended... so why are they asking for the continuation of the Jin's story? :unsure:

I played it and loved it but thought the story had alot more to tell.

What happens with his uncle and clan later on
What happens with the samurai hunting him
What happens with the bigger 2nd Monghol invasion. Its not like it was based on fact, so they could of gone epic

Plenty to get a good story from in my opinion
New stories can be told too, but I was expected Jin’s story. I liked the character

Tbh Im not hating on it, just my wants for Jin Sequel

• they're_right_you_know

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022

It didn't end till he is dead, what an assesine comment.
There are plenty more to explore, even the ending is OPEN, as you can have 2 different endings.

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
Ugh, not more of this. Probably gonna shoehorn a relationship in there somewhere...

@Gediminas

Him surviving is the canon ending as confirmed by the devs. So they definitely could have a story to tell.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Ugh, not more of this. Probably gonna shoehorn a relationship in there somewhere...

@Gediminas

Him surviving is the canon ending as confirmed by the devs. So they definitely could have a story to tell.
Oh, i have forgot that Jin's uncle survive is a canon.
Anyways, i let him live by my choice.

Last edited:

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
I played it and loved it but thought the story had alot more to tell.

What happens with his uncle and clan later on
What happens with the samurai hunting him
What happens with the bigger 2nd Monghol invasion. Its not like it was based on fact, so they could of gone epic

Plenty to get a good story from in my opinion
New stories can be told too, but I was expected Jin’s story. I liked the character

Tbh Im not hating on it, just my wants for Jin Sequel
?

Maybe some spoiler here.

Jin sparing his uncle in the canon ending that is implied in the game the Uncle is forced to commit suicide.
There is no more samurai hunt after because the boss that ordered the hunt died... the castle is closed.

The 2nd Monghol invasion could be used as a new game but it should not be Jin anymore because he didn't have any purpose to even fight in that invasion at all.
But I believe it was choose another period and location... one 300 years ahead because it add way more to game mechanics than a second Monghol invasion.

Jin story ended in Gosth of Tsushima... even the theories about the 2nd Monghol invasion questioned who will be the protagonist.

Edit - Fixed the canon ending.

Last edited:

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
?

Maybe some spoiler here.

Jin kills his uncle in canon ending.
There is no more samurai hunt after because well you killed the boss that ordered the hunt... the castle is closed after uncle dies.

The 2nd Monghol invasion could be used as a new game but it should not be Jin anymore because he didn't have any purpose to even fight in that invasion at all.
But I believe it was choose another period and location... one 300 years ahead because it add way more to game mechanics than a second Monghol invasion.
Again, tails from your ass.

Nate Fox, the game director confirmed that Sparing uncle was a canon.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Again, tails from your ass.

Nate Fox, the game director confirmed that Sparing uncle was a canon.
I don't know that... thanks.

That doesn't change the results... it is implied in the game the Uncle is forced to commit suicide.
The difference here is for the Uncle it was a honor to be killed by Jin and to commit suicide was a disgrace.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
I just realized that the period of 1603 is after the introduction of firearms in Japan.
Let's hope they take advantage of these new weapons (maybe they choose that period due that).

Something like these...

1024px-Bronze_barreled_Japanese_matchlock_pistol.jpg