Ghost of Yotei Announced | State of Play | 2025

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
This should have happened in 2011/2012 when everyone was begging for one and the series was still at its peak.
You know they could have actually made asscreed shadows good but this was clearly a lazy cash grab with no respect to the cultural heritage. The people who made this ac probably don't even like Japan.

Reactions: Luffy123

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
How difficult is the original?
It is moderately easy, but it can also catch you lacking on the harder modes. The duels are pretty fairly balanced. I would say much easier than a souls/sekiro type game but also some of the duels can provide a decent enough fight. I died quite a few times to the last couple bosses. But the combat is super satisfying

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
It wouldnt just be an invasion, it would of told how he dealt with the other Samurai now that he was outcasted. While theres a way bigger invasion. Thats way more interesting
Whats the point of building characters and story and then flipping to something 300+ years

I disagree with due respect.

I know some wanted more Jin but you can’t keep milking the same character.

Who is he gonna fight next in his lifetime?

This is the ‘Ghost of’ series not the ‘Tsushima’ series.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022

Come on, really? Milking? Why the same shit with all Playstation games. Others can make games milking the same characters for years, but forbid, to make a SECOND game is called milking.

Last edited:

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
Come on, really? Milking? Why the same shit with all Playstation games. Others can make games milking the same characters for year, but forbid, to make a SECOND game is called milking.

Not the same with all Playstation games. No issue with other games.

Tsushima was based loosely on true events.

Reactions: The Icon

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022

Its not milking in my opinion, they just built the character up and gave him a great story.
What happens with him and his uncle’s clan.
How about the rest of the samurai
A bigger invasion. Plenty of story to tell.

Why should I now care about a random in Hokkaido? Its gonna be gimicky that she is either related to him or a whole new origin for the character to be called the ghost of Yotei. He was the Ghost of Tsushima, they gonna repeat it again…

Eh either way, its gonna be great. But no buy from me if this is the actual sequel

ApolloHelios

2 Jul 2022
Come on, really? Milking? Why the same shit with all Playstation games. Others can make games milking the same characters for year, but forbid, to make a SECOND game is called milking.
Aren't you tired of old tale of losing all items and character getting amnesiac so that you get an improved skill tree in the sequel? This way it will be fresh.

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
Its not milking in my opinion, they just built the character up and gave him a great story.
What happens with him and his uncle’s clan.
How about the rest of the samurai
A bigger invasion. Plenty of story to tell.

Why should I now care about a random in Hokkaido? Its gonna be gimicky that she is either related to him or a whole new origin for the character to be called the ghost of Yotei. He was the Ghost of Tsushima, they gonna repeat it again…

Eh either way, its gonna be great. But no buy from me if this is the actual sequel

It’s not a sequel.

It’s a new story.

A new Ghost.

Reactions: The Icon

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
It’s not a sequel.

It’s a new story.

A new Ghost.

Yeah, I was looking forward to a sequel.
Seeing another “Ghost of” Origin story isnt interesting for me atm. I just played one 4 years ago and didnt get to see what happened to him lol

• haha
Reactions: Ezekiel

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
Yeah, I was looking forward to a sequel.
Seeing another “Ghost of” Origin story isnt interesting for me atm. I just played one 4 years ago and didnt get to see what happened to him lol

I see where you’re coming from but this doesn’t ruin anything.

There’s nothing stopping them returning to Jin’s story.