Helldivers 2 Review and |OT| "Fight for freedom, fight for Democracy"

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
it was developed long before him.
Accoding to the creative director the game has been developed in almost 8 years:

Meaning, it was greenlighted in the Andrew House + Shuhei Yoshida era and 5 of these almost 8 years have been under the Jim Ryan era.

During that Jim Ryan era SIE acquired Bungie, Firewalk and Haven and created the Sony Live Services Center of Excellence to integrate the GaaS knowledge, tools and expertiese of their Bungie, SIE publishing and PS Studios experts on the GaaS specific fields to improve, guide and support the specific GaaS areas of the upcoming SIE GaaS such as project planning, launch readiness, post launch roadmap, monetization, servers, metrics, etc.

SIE completed the Bungie acquisition in July 2022 and shared a roadmap explaining the Bungie integration inside SIE, which also included that Bungie would join SIE Publishing and PS Studios to participate in their Sony Live Services Center of Excellence.

Jim Ryan does it again, another success
fuertes.gif

Last edited:
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Accoding to the creative director the game has been developed in almost 8 years:

Meaning, it was greenlighted in the Andrew House + Shuhei Yoshida era and 5 of these almost 8 years have been under the Jim Ryan era.

During that Jim Ryan era SIE acquired Bungie, Firewalk and Haven and created the Sony Live Services Center of Excellence to integrate the GaaS knowledge, tools and expertiese of their Bungie, SIE publishing and PS Studios experts on the GaaS specific fields to improve, guide and support the specific GaaS areas of the upcoming SIE GaaS such as project planning, launch readiness, post launch roadmap, monetization, servers, metrics, etc.

SIE completed the Bungie acquisition in July 2022 and shared a roadmap explaining the Bungie integration inside SIE, which also included that Bungie would join SIE Publishing and PS Studios to participate in their Sony Live Services Center of Excellence.

fuertes.gif

Yes I made a thread about the developing time a few hours ago.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
I enjoy solo runs quite a bit. You gotta do the doom thing and create distance and funnel.

Looks like we got daily and weekly refreshes. I’ll keep that as goal I assume. Gonna see what the automaton sector is like.

Adjusting fov does also change it with ads it looks like.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Twice now (that I’ve noticed) I haven’t gotten warbond drops when I should have for a 5 star clear. That shouldn’t be, right?

• thinking_hard
Reactions: Bo_Hazem
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Yeah, I remember that. The issues are probably unrelated to Azure, but we like throwing shade at Azure even though it is decent.
Yeah. Thyve settled down now I've I had minimal issues today and have already played like 5 games. I'm finding ppl easily now and connecting.