Helldivers 2 Review and |OT| "Fight for freedom, fight for Democracy"

Evilnemesis8

Veteran
19 Dec 2023
Word of mouth is going to take this farther. It's just a good, fun game.

At the same time, the new PC patch has introduced performance issues, seeing a lot of people that were playing at a smooth 120FPS now having very big FPS fluctuation between 80-120 for no apparent reason.

Game can't catch a break 😅

Devs are like the players, just a wave and wave of bugs coming at them, they're even creating some new ones lmao.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
At the same time, the new PC patch has introduced performance issues, seeing a lot of people that were playing at a smooth 120FPS now having very big FPS fluctuation between 80-120 for no apparent reason.

Game can't catch a break 😅

Devs are like the players, just a wave and wave of bugs coming at them, they're even creating some new ones lmao.
😂😂 Bro thts part of the battle.

• Shake
Reactions: Bo_Hazem

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
I think some big public events would be awesome.

Like some massive bugs that 4 teams spawn in to take down.

Also cant wait for the mechs... hope they eventually have tanks & titan size mechs etc. Things could get really wild.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
update: steam patch has been rolled back due to complaints of performance degradation

(i did not experience them)

UPDATE: We have rolled back the patch due to some users experiencing significant degradation in performance. The mission reward fix will not be affected by this.

Hi everyone,
Tonight we tried to deploy a patch on PC that would ease up some of the server issues and missing progression.
However, we were made aware that this new patch was potentially affecting a large number of players' performance.
We're talking over the next steps now. We just wanted to keep you in the loop and let you know we are aware. We will of course put out more info as soon as we know more.

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
update: steam patch has been rolled back due to complaints of performance degradation

(i did not experience them)

Oh let them have their patch...

degrading big brother GIF by Big Brother After Dark

AllBizness

Veteran
22 Jul 2023
Is progression fixed yet? Was going to play GT7 tonight but if progression is fixed I'll play this instead.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Is progression fixed yet? Was going to play GT7 tonight but if progression is fixed I'll play this instead.

Yea but there’s more bugs in other places. Dive isn’t working properly for me and had some spawns into terrain and trapped within a boulder.

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Is it har
In terms of game design and server programming PvE and PvP are highly different games. It would be almost like to make a new game.

On top of that, inside PvP games it's also highly different to handle a match between a few players, lets say under a dozen, in a relatively small stage, and to make an open world game with a hundred players. Again, it would be like to almost make a new game.
I see.
Maybe they can pull off a destiny. Not expecting them to though

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Is it as hard as the first game and whats it like compared to the first?

I wasnt a fan of Helldivers 1