OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
PC. cough.... PC .. cough cough..
That market is so small and trash, screw them thy should have bought games before or even subbed but I guess they didn't want to play none of tht junk so thy suffer in tht end.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I've been playing, Electricity gun from premium is cool butttttt very slow Reload makes it not worth it.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Saw some lower level players, a good amount so I'm ppl are still jumping in :) Good to see.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Saw some lower level players, a good amount so I'm ppl are still jumping in :) Good to see.
Yea i played a mission with some single digit levels on difficulty 9 tonight, we failed LMAO

Also got quickplay matched with some 20s. Plenty of new blood coming in

Reactions: Gamernyc78

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
OH thts always in my repertoire and it comes back fast!!!! I throw like 8 game 😂
mine is basically always on cooldown lol, it comes up and it gets thrown. point of interest? airstrike. bug nest/bot fabricator? airstrike. bot drop/breach? airstrike. getting followed by a billion things and a bile titan? you might not believe it, but airstrike!

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
mine is basically always on cooldown lol, it comes up and it gets thrown. point of interest? airstrike. bug nest/bot fabricator? airstrike. bot drop/breach? airstrike. getting followed by a billion things and a bile titan? you might not believe it, but airstrike!
You sound like me. It is really good

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022

In recent days I tried the sniper rifle for the daily and loved it:
  • Stay behind the Tambo team mates who always rush for enemies, if possible I go to an elevated position and ideally a wall in the back to be more protected, have extra protection and better angle
  • A few times using the jetpack to reach higher ones
  • One (depending on the case two) shot killing bile spitters, hunters, stalkers or brood commanders while not being surrounded
  • Being the one who revives mates or send resupplies quickly, or go for samples when a member left them behind when kiled
  • Bile titan or charger on sight? Orbital Railcannon Strike to one shot them
  • Alternative for bile Titans or Chargers for when they're also surrounded by many minions: Orbital Laser, or in case of being nearby to a fabricator/nest objective that must be taken down Eagle 500KB Bomb. I equip one of these two depending on what the other team members got. They normally have more 500KB Bombs, so I get normally Orbital Laser
I now often leave the objectives, enemy crowds and looking for samples to the other members, who rush to them. On highest difficulty the smart ones only fight when needed and go instead when possible directly to the objectives leaving the enemies behind.

The bad thing about this support sniper role is that normally isn't that effective in Helldive difficulty because of the amount of enemies everywhere.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
  • Stay behind the Tambo team mates who always rush for enemies, if possible I go to an elevated position and ideally a wall in the back to be more protected, have extra protection and better angle
  • One (depending on the case two) shot killing bile spitters, hunters, stalkers or brood commanders while not being surrounded
  • Being the one who revives mates or send resupplies quickly, or go for samples when a member left them behind when kiled
  • Alternative for bile Titans or Chargers for when they're also surrounded by many minions: Orbital Laser, or in case of being nearby to a fabricator/nest objective that must be taken down Eagle 500KB Bomb. I equip one of these two depending on what the other team members got. They normally have more 500KB Bombs, so I get normally Orbital Laser
I now often leave the objectives, enemy crowds and looking for samples to the other members, who rush to them. On highest difficulty the smart ones only fight when needed and go instead when possible directly to the objectives leaving the enemies behind.

The bad thing about this support sniper role is that normally isn't that effective in Helldive difficulty because of the amount of enemies everywhere.
Alot of dummies stay fighting the perpetual hordes. I direct them as much as possible.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Alot of dummies stay fighting the perpetual hordes. I direct them as much as possible.
I sometimes tell them "let's move on to the objective" too. The cases with more chances of getting stuck between hordes is when in the first spawn the team is already surrounded since the start, normally because landed too close to an objective or nest/fabricators (red area in the map) or too close o a patrol.

I think it would be good if the game would ease a bit to play more stealthy, giving you some extra time more to take down the folks who activate the alarm and activating less bug breaches randomly near you, plus also decreasing the distance where enemies can detect you both to activate the alarm and also to lose track of you when running away.

I saw some video of a folk trying to go full stealth playing solo in Helldive and partially succeded, but with a few game design tweaks it would be achievable.

Last edited:
  • Shake

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022

Unfortunately the sniper role is kinda limited by your ammo and the fact that the sniper rifles only have light armor pen. If you had a sniper with med armor pen you could sit on a cliff with a supply pack all mission and pick off HVTs

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Laser for sure, and now that I have one more eagle I get the 500kg. My mates usually take the rest.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Ugh, I was playing a few minutes ago and got a freeze, that I saw other people is experienced them too with the new update. I think these folks should take a break from adding new stuff, rebalancing and so on and focus a full big update on only fixing all major and minor bugs they can. Plus also add more people to their customer support and Q&A team plus giving them enough time to investigate and fix bugs before publishing new updates.

Unfortunately the sniper role is kinda limited by your ammo and the fact that the sniper rifles only have light armor pen. If you had a sniper with med armor pen you could sit on a cliff with a supply pack all mission and pick off HVTs
The sniper ammo is more than ok, I never had any issue. With the one it has plus the one I find as loot after clearing zones I have more than enough. I normally end the missions full of ammo, because both with it and the Breaker I try to make sure every time I shoot hits an enemy.

Regarding bile titans or chargers (I assume the ones you mention regarding medium armor), I easily one kill shot them witth an Orbital Raicannon Strike or if not available this or an Orbital Laser/500KG Bomb, and if not I simply run away and let them to the other players if they want to kill them.

The main issue I have to have a proper sniper support role in higher levels is when the game drops enemies at you even if you're very far or out of sight by them, killing the stealth. And also the level design normally is very flat in terms of verticality, so in most cases it doesn't have elevated enough positions nearby.

Regarding the jetpack, I also think needs to jump a little higher or for a little longer to help me reach certain positions to be way more useful because as of now is more useful to avoid enemies than to climb to higher positions where you can't normally jump.

Last edited:

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
mmm... it's so weird. The typical Steam reviews x25 estimate gives >8.1M units. Assuming a 50% PS5-50% PC approxiamated proportion, that would be >16.2M estimate.

Let's say 15M units sold in under 2 months. GoWR became the fastest selling SIE game ever achieving 15M in a year.

Even if the estimation is wrong and Helldivers 2 is still under 15M at the end of the month, apparently is becoming the fastest selling SIE game ever. Spider-Man 2 achieved 10M in 4 months.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
mmm... it's so weird. The typical Steam reviews x25 estimate gives >8.1M units. Assuming a 50% PS5-50% PC approxiamated proportion, that would be >16.2M estimate.

Let's say 15M units sold in under 2 months. GoWR became the fastest selling SIE game ever achieving 15M in a year.

Even if the estimation is wrong and Helldivers 2 is still under 15M at the end of the month, apparently is becoming the fastest selling SIE game ever.
they would've announced numbers. my guess is 10-12m total