How many concurrent players will God Of War Ragnarok have on Steam?

RE4-Station

Resident Evil Guru
Content Creator
28 Jun 2022
I'm trying to think what came out in 2023 besides Resident Evil 4 and SF6. You really think both of these games sold better on PC than PS4+PS5?

It doesn't match with any data that we have in any market. US/Canada, UK and Europe sold best on PS.
We don't have any data here in the States about what version was best selling but even if we did. You got to remember a lot of Capcom games are ever green titles. RE8 and RE8 gold edition in 2022 were still selling good amounts well after launch period but not enough to crack the top 20 on NPD. RE3 and RE2 remakes still are selling well top this day but again not enough to crack top 20 in the states. So having a strong launch on one platform might give be great but over time another platform might take take the lead and I think people underestimate Capcom's performance of evergreen titles and also Capcom's performance in Asia countries that are not Japan.
We also don't know if The Resident Evil Games on Mac Desktops are doing well or not. We just know on iPhone and iPad (which are counted on Capcom's mobile chart.) they are not estimating to have sold well.

Capcom's FY 2023 ended on March 31st, 2024 and Monster Hunter World got a huge comeback on Steam thanks to the announcement of Wilds at the Game Awards 2023:

Maybe that is why PC came out on top last year despite RE4 Remake, SF6 VI launching big on PlayStation and maybe Exoprimal despite being announced in March 2022 in a State of Play did best on Steam?

Unless if Capcom completely breaks down every game and what it sold we will never know for sure but I think the evergreen power on PC is just stronger for Capcom.