instead of price drops, Sony is raising the price of the PS5 in Japan

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
and i'm specifically talking about PlayStation which involves everyone, not just me or you, and public perception is not good about the price of the console and the lineup of it, or lack of it, i'm already cutting ties with PlayStation, i no longer buy digital games or DLCS/MTX on the PS Store for example, when their games come day and date to PC i don't even purchase them, and the ones i purchase are all physical and then when i finish them i resell to get my money back because i know once the games hit PC they'll be free anyway, there is no longer any incentive from my part to keep being a PlayStation only person and just like me there are thousands feeling this way, a lot of them on this site too, i'll continue to speak my mind and if you're hurt about it, just ignore
Why are you explicitly dodging my question?

You brought up your own anecdotal evidence, referring to everything being better on pc and worse on a PlayStation. How you wasted you money and no excuslives etc etc, but when pressed on the point your immediantly put up shuttters and deflect it away to the masses.

You seem to have an ulterior motive in your posting or an intense focus on all things negative about Sony.

I don't remember seeing you make dozens of posts about Intel or Nvidia price-gouging its customers.

No issues with people having problems with Sony, but this seems to be your main focus or point of reference on this forum, you almost sound like one of those dark mage types of people from gaf.

I remember seeing this from you a short time back.

Good to see you putting all those saving on Ps plus to work.

"Fuck Sony and their price increases but I will happily steal their shit"

done and dusted now, you carry on.

OP
OP
Etifilio

Etifilio

Slyper
27 Jun 2023
Why are you explicitly dodging my question?

You brought up your own anecdotal evidence, referring to everything being better on pc and worse on a PlayStation. How you wasted you money and no excuslives etc etc, but when pressed on the point your immediantly put up shuttters and deflect it away to the masses.

You seem to have an ulterior motive in your posting or an intense focus on all things negative about Sony.

I don't remember seeing you make dozens of posts about Intel or Nvidia price-gouging its customers.

No issues with people having problems with Sony, but this seems to be your main focus or point of reference on this forum, you almost sound like one of those dark mage types of people from gaf.

I remember seeing this from you a short time back.

Good to see you putting all those saving on Ps plus to work.

i'm not dodging anything, i already let it very clear here that PS5 is my last PlayStation console, PC is my main platform today and i no longer purchase stuff on the PS Store + Cancelled my PS Plus subscription, i'm posting what needs to be posted, this place looks like a land of brainwashed people, you can complain with Sony for not having a lineup, releasing games on PC where they'll be pirated day one and raise prices of their consoles instead of dropping them.

Reactions: Puff

Petekilla

Veteran
16 Jun 2023
btw: this console has no first party exclusives other than Demon's Souls and Spiderman 2
The Japanese yen is 💩. Japanese companies are raising prices. Even MS raised the,price of Xbox. Things have been peaceful here since JahGamer got banned. You should be next.

FatKaz

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
i'm not dodging anything, i already let it very clear here that PS5 is my last PlayStation console, PC is my main platform today and i no longer purchase stuff on the PS Store + Cancelled my PS Plus subscription, i'm posting what needs to be posted, this place looks like a land of brainwashed people, you can complain with Sony for not having a lineup, releasing games on PC where they'll be pirated day one and raise prices of their consoles instead of dropping them.
The problem is you act like sony is your ex who cheated on you and you can't let go.

There is alot of us who know sony are making dumb decisions and aren't doing enough on the software front, but we aren't crying about it in every thread we post.

Quite frankly your obessesed.

OP
OP
Etifilio

Etifilio

Slyper
27 Jun 2023
The Japanese yen is 💩. Japanese companies are raising prices. Even MS raised the,price of Xbox. Things have been peaceful here since JahGamer got banned. You should be next.
Sony raised the price for the third time in Japan

CrackmanNL

4 Apr 2024
there is no longer any incentive from my part to keep being a PlayStation
Folks who don't think Yen inflation hasn't already affected other piece of hardware over there for locals especially by foreign companies. You are literally bringing up how PC is better for you on a post about the increase in price of PS5 in Japan while already owning one. Like what is that logic, if you don't want to support subsidised hardware; Sony obviously doesn't mind.

This is the first gen where you got the benefit of being an early adopter with price and the more expensive cooling system in the console.

OP
OP
Etifilio

Etifilio

Slyper
27 Jun 2023
if y'all can't see truth and want to dodge reality, just ban me too, this place is the biggest circus i've ever seen, it's equel to resetera when it comes to chills, with the difference of resetera being full of xbox blind loyalists and here being playstation blind loyalists who not even 4 years ago used to say exclusives define consoles and now are here moving goalposts daily

OP
OP
Etifilio

Etifilio

Slyper
27 Jun 2023
The problem is you act like sony is your ex who cheated on you and you can't let go.

There is alot of us who know sony are making dumb decisions and aren't doing enough on the software front, but we aren't crying about it in every thread we post.

Quite frankly your obessesed.
nah, i only talk facts and that bothers people here for some reason, it's funny how when the threads are about Xbox i don't see any complaints about "dooming and glooming" and this type of stuff

OP
OP
Etifilio

Etifilio

Slyper
27 Jun 2023
Folks who don't think Yen inflation hasn't already affected other piece of hardware over there for locals especially by foreign companies. You are literally bringing up how PC is better for you on a post about the increase in price of PS5 in Japan while already owning one. Like what is that logic, if you don't want to support subsidised hardware; Sony obviously doesn't mind.

This is the first gen where you got the benefit of being an early adopter with price and the more expensive cooling system in the console.
not just me, Japanese people on the replies of the announcement are also bringing it, but go ahead

Evilms

Graph Master
21 Jun 2022
  • PlayStation 5 Fat : $551
  • PlayStation 5 Slim : $503

• Xbox Series X : $462
  • Xbox Series X Digital : $413
  • Xbox Series S 1TB : $344
  • Xbox Series S 512GB : $307

• Nintendo Switch OLED : $248
  • Nintendo Switch : $201
  • Nintendo Switch Lite : $134

At this rate, we'll be back to this period
1520260980-risitas94.png

hsnrrkio6edb1.jpg

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
How we are brainwashed? I want to know exactly. No assumptions, pre-assumptions.

So give us those names of 650 members and clear reasons of each of them how are they brainwashed?

This is just a crazy narrative created by you. Maybe not majority but A lot of people here actually are critical the direction Playstation is going, but because we are not dooming and glooming everyday, doesn't mean we are brainwashed.

Reactions: Sircaw
OP
OP
Etifilio

Etifilio

Slyper
27 Jun 2023
  • PlayStation 5 Fat : $551
  • PlayStation 5 Slim : $503

• Xbox Series X : $462
  • Xbox Series X Digital : $413
  • Xbox Series S 1TB : $344
  • Xbox Series S 512GB : $307

• Nintendo Switch OLED : $248
  • Nintendo Switch : $201
  • Nintendo Switch Lite : $134

At this rate, we'll be back to this period
1520260980-risitas94.png

hsnrrkio6edb1.jpg
funny how Nintendo doesn't rise their prices, GOATS

OP
OP
Etifilio

Etifilio

Slyper
27 Jun 2023
How we are brainwashed? I want to know exactly. No assumptions, pre-assumptions.

So give us those names of 650 members and clear reasons of each of them how are they brainwashed?

This is just a crazy narrative created by you. Maybe not majority but A lot of people here actually are critical the direction Playstation is going, but because we are not dooming and glooming everyday, doesn't mean we are brainwashed.
people here are exaclty like this: talks shit about Xbox daily, don't want to hear criticism about PlayStation for the same reasons they trash Xbox for, if you do that, you're doomposting, the corporate slaves like @mibu no ookami are daily posting financial stuff no core player cares about, he'll be the one defending PlayStation executives once they start porting games to Switch 2 in the coming years, y'all need to figure out a lane and stay on it, cause moving goalposts daily as Sony changes and kills their core product day by day making it an undesirable place to be in won't cut it anymore, everybody is seeing the hypocrisy and bias.

OP
OP
Etifilio

Etifilio

Slyper
27 Jun 2023
They don't raise prices cause they have cheap underpowered hardware running it that's making them profit.

If sony did the same you'd probably complain about it and you know it.
interesting, let's see Switch 2 once it comes out