Jim Ryan's 30 years at PlayStation has officially ended. Says PS5 "on track" to be Sony’s most successful & PS2 sold 160 million (PS official podcast)

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022

PKypxBZ.jpeg

Source of the photo? Can be fan made.

That clown trying to downplay the most successful console ever.

Reactions: mibu no ookami

Evilms

Graph Master
21 Jun 2022
Source of the photo? Can be fan made.

That clown trying to downplay the most successful console ever.
I saw it on NeoGaf but the source is the guy who posted it on reddit, so I don't know about its authenticity.

Maybe it's a fake or maybe not, hard to say. You'd have to ask him where he got it.

The funny thing about chris dring is that he never mentioned piracy for the DS, even though that's a big part of the reason it made 154 million. It's a bit funny that he just said that only for the PS2.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
IYf8k4T.jpg

Jimbo number one in terms of $

1. Jim Ryan (PS5)
  2. Andrew House (PS4)
  3. John Kodera (PS4)
  4. Teruhisa Tokunaka (PS1)
  5. Kaz Hirai (PS3)
  6. Ken Kutaragi (PS1, PS2, PS3)
Damn great graph and info. The true "Graph Master".

Evilms

Graph Master
21 Jun 2022
Damn great graph and info. The true "Graph Master".
The graphic didn't come from me, I saw it on gaf. I found it interesting information.

We can hate Jimbo for his dubious choices, but as a businessman he's irreproachable.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
The graphic didn't come from me, I saw it on gaf. I found it interesting information.

We can hate Jimbo for his dubious choices, but as a businessman he's irreproachable.
Thnks either way, finding it is just as good to me as creating it lol.

• Shake
Reactions: Evilms

Danja1187

Veteran
10 Mar 2023

I opened that NeoGaf thread and I see a specific here also posting in the same manner and words they post here.

That's crazy. 🤣

Reactions: Gamernyc78

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
I opened that NeoGaf thread and I see a specific here also posting in the same manner and words they post here.

That's crazy. 🤣
I often even make copy paste my posts from a forum to the other one to waste less time debunking lies.

Sometimes even to the same people, since I'm not the only one posting the same in both forums.

Reactions: Gamernyc78

Evilms

Graph Master
21 Jun 2022
I really didnt think this would get nintendo fanboys so angry
They're worried that the Switch won't outdo the PS2. They wish Jim Ryan had never made that statement updating the PS2's numbers.
155 million is still a bit easier to achieve than 160 million.

But whatever the case, Nintendo fanboys are truly ridiculous and pathetic. They're freaking out over nothing, knowing that the Switch still has a chance of breaking that record, so I don't see why they're crying over the PS2's numbers and crying conspiracy.

These morons claim that Jim Ryan is lying, real sick people
el-risitas-juan-joya-borja.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Umar and JAHGamer