Lego Horizon to be day one on PC & PS5

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
Good, so starting with Astro Bot, huh
Is that what you think? 😂 It must be since you've repeated it 10 times now.

You're one of the most dishonest posters here, it's actually fantastic. Day and date is actually starting this year with Until Dawn, and you are unable to deny that as demonstrated by our previous discussion.
He's the SennjutsuSage of PlayStation fans 🤣

Guys guys , Sony is going 3rd party because a Lego game of a Sony IP is going to Nintendo switch 🤣
They are bro, it's the beginning of the end.

Impulse

21 Apr 2023
LOL this is not going to groom them into buying a PS7 or 8 to play Horizon. By the time they grow older, there probably won't even exist PlayStation consoles anymore, let alone Horizon mainline games.
Sony literally has built a significant amount of its success in gaming off converting Nintendo gamers as they age out. But go off chief.

We are in a phase where conversion cost has become very high (due to digital libraries etc). But Nintendo is still heavily physical focused, so a conversion IS possible. Will they convert the entire fanbase? No, but they don't need to.

A Nintendo > Sony pipeline is vastly more feasible than a Steam > Sony pipeline imo.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Dick Jones

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
Yeah, this is common sense. It's the MLB situation all over again, expect Sony had at least a little bargaining power to prevent it from releasing on xbox.

They're still weak. It's quite pathetic that you;re letting LEGO bully you and handling your IP. Not the first time Sony made a blunder like this.
I don't understand the reasoning behind lego horizon, surely they could have spent their time on better things

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023
You're one of the most dishonest posters here, it's actually fantastic. Day and date is actually starting this year with Until Dawn, and you are unable to deny that as demonstrated by our previous discussion.

Is that what you think? 😂 It must be since you've repeated it 10 times now.

Me dishonest, yet you are bitching about how Sony will start to do a day 1 release on more platforms and it is lasting for a few weeks here. So, i'm asking you again, does Sony will start multiplatform release with Astro bot??

He's the SennjutsuSage of PlayStation fans 🤣

Where i'm spinning?

toucandela

24 Sep 2022
mishmash.games
If Sony did these novelty cross platform releases rarely, maybe twice in a gen, I'd say it was a good bit of PR to reach out to other markets. But with a back drop of porting nearly everything to other platforms it just looks a mess. Asking for a competent competitor to show up.

Petekilla

Veteran
16 Jun 2023
Sony literally has built a significant amount of its success in gaming off converting Nintendo gamers as they age out. But go off chief.

We are in a phase where conversion cost has become very high (due to digital libraries etc). But Nintendo is still heavily physical focused, so a conversion IS possible. Will they convert the entire fanbase? No, but they don't need to.

A Nintendo > Sony pipeline is vastly more feasible than a Steam > Sony pipeline imo.
This is true. Most PS1 fans were NES and SNES kids.

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
I keep hearing about these benefits of releasing Horizon on Switch. What are they?

Do you honestly think a kid will play Horizon on Switch then ask mommy to get him a $450 console to play an actual AAA game? It's delusional.

Reactions: Box

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
I keep hearing about these benefits of releasing Horizon on Switch. What are they?

Do you honestly think a kid will play Horizon on Switch then ask mommy to get him a $450 console to play an actual AAA game? It's delusional.
There are no benefits, its just fanboys coping after being blatantly lied to. Exactly how Phil and Xbox fanboys have operated for the last 10 years.

Reactions: Diah

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
Marvel AGREED on exclusive rights. That's how a partnership works.

Marvel offered exclusive rights. They were desperate for a deal at the time.

Even then the royalties are crazy but Sony accepted cause they expected profits even with exclusivity. Spiderman and Marvel are system sellers.

LEGO didn’t cause they don’t need Horizon. Herman needed LEGO more for his darling.

Neither is it feasible to be exclusive. Who the hell is gonna buy PS5s for LEGO or Horizon for that matter.

It’s a weird collaboration.

Last edited:

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
Wasting money on Horizon IP, People hate Aloy lol, the only people who like horizon are on the PS OT of the purple retardera. This year is honestly depressing games wise after september 9 with astrobot and space marine 2 being the last good games to come out

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Wasting money on Horizon IP, People hate Aloy lol, the only people who like horizon are on the PS OT of the purple retardera. This year is honestly depressing games wise after september 9 with astrobot and space marine 2 being the last good games to come out
we don't even know what is coming in october, november, december and in the end of september. it could be more.

Last edited: