Major Gaming Reviewers Have Not Received Forspoken Review Codes

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022
1d2dhu.png

Rooster Teeth Hair GIF by Achievement Hunter

i am very objective, my programming says that upper one looks like next gen and the below is looking like a PS3 game.

I would also be a bit confused looking at the cross-section above.

riesgoyfortuna

Veteran
4 Jul 2022
the funny thing its how people like pitar240 like addamsnipples will be doing a tremendous damage control when starfield releases and the intenet started to be full of these bethesda jank or bad textures examples xD its gonna be a shitshow

thelastword

Veteran
4 Jul 2022
120731-2308-29.jpg
e7DUNk3.jpg

people, guess, which game is Nier and which is Forspoken..

i am very objective, my programming says that upper one looks like next gen and the below is looking like a PS3 game.
How can you tell? This one is pretty hard. Especially since PS3 could do these vast open worlds at 4k output with lots of foliage and effects.

• thinking_hard
Reactions: rofif

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022
Top picture looks like a PS2/Xbox game and the bottom picture looks like a PS3/360 game. lol

True, true.

Which is weird that the game with its simplistic looking graphics is so demanding.

At or below 1080p on PS5 and on PC it requires a 4080 to hit 2160p.

A 40 - fuckin - 80 GPU. A GPU which wasn't even out when the game was going to hit October last year, before getting delayed.

thelastword

Veteran
4 Jul 2022
Wasn't there an update that some of the crybabies actually got codes? Nothing worse than throwing a baby tantrum when you know your intention is to trash the game anyway. If you are already saying the game looks mediocre and judging how good it is without playing, I sure as hell won't provide you a code as a publisher. You would have to spend your own money to publish your pre-conceived biased review.....

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
True, true.

Which is weird that the game with its simplistic looking graphics is so demanding.

At or below 1080p on PS5 and on PC it requires a 4080 to hit 2160p.

A 40 - fuckin - 80 GPU. A GPU which wasn't even out when the game was going to hit October last year, before getting delayed.
MAH GRAPHICS
R7tnSWr.jpg

Reactions: Gediminas

thelastword

Veteran
4 Jul 2022
I have found a few more X360 games for comparison:

Infinite looked a generation above anything we saw though, maybe the lighting could use a little tweaking on level 5, but it's currently the bar to beat. Starfield should be another looker, but I guess those did not or won't have any issues with review codes, so it's a plus for them either way....

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
Wow. Even Windows Central got declined. What a shitshow. Can't wait for this game to tank hard and teach them a lesson. Good, that's what you get for making a shit game running in an ancient engine that makes it look like a ps3 title.l and that attempts to chase the SJW crowd.

I hope it gets hit with s ton of 60s.
What a load of nonsense a butthurt reply. The game might be bad but not for the reasons you said 😂