Microsoft: We are in a very unique position to be able to go spend Sony out of business

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
One thing that has been really appalling about this whole debacle is MS' absolute refusal to take responsibility for their own situation and errors. Everything is Sony's fault. It is beyond tiresome at this point. It is no better coming from the media or fans either. Sony forced MS to a breaking point? And you're making this argument in a post where MS wrote of spending Sony out of business? Amazing.
Shill confirmed. It was assumed before, but this belligerence and his inane talking points confirm it.

Fenton

Veteran
22 Feb 2023
Naughty Dog dev getting attacked by rabid Xbots.

Devs usually avoid mocking other companies....to get job offers in future.

Playstation Sucka

8 Jan 2023
Don't know Sony did this with Sega and cornered Nintendo with keeping off games away from them This is just all the karma sony has accumulated and just biting them back and I am sure we are not getting an injunction and they are going to close the deal before July 18th without UK
So the FTC doesn't stalls them by filling an appeal in the district court

Eggman

12 Apr 2023
Don't know Sony did this with Sega and cornered Nintendo with keeping off games away from them This is just all the karma sony has accumulated and just biting them back and I am sure we are not getting an injunction and they are going to close the deal before July 18th without UK
Is this a satire account?

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
This is the narrative all the astroturfers are going with but Sony never did anything of the sort. Sega killed themselves years before Sony could do anything. EA was more to blame really. Check your history troll.

Playstation Sucka

8 Jan 2023
This is the narrative all the astroturfers are going with but Sony never did anything of the sort. Sega killed themselves years before Sony could do anything. EA was more to blame really. Check your history troll.
But Sony did had a hand in it are we just going to push it aside
Sony was pretty much going to do the same to Xbox like Sega fortunately for you guys Microsoft has the money

Airbus

Veteran
30 Jun 2022
Sony was pretty much going to do the same to Xbox like Sega fortunately for you guys Microsoft has the money
Says the sad dude with dying ip as his profile picture

Funny shit no young teenagers gives a crap about halo now:ROFLMAO:

Wearing colourful blade and shooting short squicky grunts 🤣

Playstation Sucka

8 Jan 2023
Says the sad dude with dying ip as his profile picture

Funny shit
More alive than killzone ever was atleast, sony needs a FPS like Killzone and instead they are going after a horizon multiplayer

Steve Harvey Wow GIF by NBC

Airbus

Veteran
30 Jun 2022
More alive than killzone ever was atleast sony needs an FPS like Killzone an instead they are going after a horizon multiplayer
Steve Harvey Wow GIF by NBC
Do you know when i play Halo 5 in 2016

When my 10 years old family members saw me chasing grunt he told me why are you playing kiddie game🤣

Im not making this shit up that moment was really embarasing🤣

Reactions: PS_ROCKS

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
A bunch of bullshit from Xbox warriors. Sega went bankrupt because Tomb Raider was not on Saturn and blablabla. History twisted and dates all wrong.

I really don't have time to waste with this crap. Educate yourself.

Playstation Sucka

8 Jan 2023
Do you know when i play Halo 5 in 2016

When my 10 years family members saw me chasing grunt he told me why are you playing kiddie game🤣

Im not making this shit up that moment was really embarasing🤣
And that's fine people are entitled to their opinion also let's not derail the thread

Okaay Ok GIF by MOODMAN