Microsoft: We are in a very unique position to be able to go spend Sony out of business

Danja1187

Veteran
10 Mar 2023
It's a demotion whether Shu wanted less responsibility or not.
Shu wanted to be done with AAA gaming development though? The man got a whole new department created for him. I'm sure he's more than happy he got his way, since Playstation didn't wanna lose him.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
If they have everything moving to streaming... is that even possible?
Gonna Find Out Dick Wolf GIF by Wolf Entertainment

• thinking_hard
Reactions: Box and Bryank75

Danja1187

Veteran
10 Mar 2023
Him being demoted is a fact, if it was self imposed or a choice it's a different matter. Unlikely to be the case regardless of what he says publicly.
The man literally said he was gonna retire and you're still here assuming nonsense... Come on man.

OP
OP
Nhomnhom

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
The man literally said he was gonna retire and you're still here assuming nonsense... Come on man.
And Phil Spencer said you should be sorry for him and Xbox. You need to be able to see trough the PR.

Shu could just be a classy guy not wanting to create drama and taking it gracefully, it's the most likely scenario.

gokuss4

28 Jan 2023
That's why the bots shills are desperate for the activision deal to get improved
Cuz they know ms now are focusing on the Ai business
No activision deal = bye-bye xbox

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Box and Bryank75

gokuss4

28 Jan 2023
Are astroturfers already here doing damage control?
And they are failing here and in neogaf and twitter
They only place they have control is Reeeeeeee
Cuz some mods are banning anyone against the deal
And to be honest most user's there are getting frustrated with how the mod are handling the situation

• Surprised
Reactions: Entropi

Danja1187

Veteran
10 Mar 2023
And Phil Spencer said you should be sorry for him and Xbox. You need to be able to see trough the PR.

Shu could just be a classy guy not wanting to create drama and taking it gracefully, it's the most likely scenario.
So what you're saying is I should disregard everything Shu said and believe you... Okay lmao.

Shu has never beat around the bush. This is the same man who came out prior to the showcsse to speak out against too much emphasis on GaaS isn't a good thing.

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
This is the smoking gun in FTC and CMA’s case against Microsoft. Everything g we’ve been saying about MS trying to gobble up the industry was right all along. Anyone denying MS’ true intentions at this point is being either delusional or a shill. Waiting for the corporate shills to swarm in this thread to damage control this email and tell us what our eyes are seeing here is untrue.
I believe it's spelled 'smocking' :p

• Shake
Reactions: FIREK2029
OP
OP
Nhomnhom

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
Shu has never beat around the bush. This is the same man who came out prior to the showcsse to speak out against too much emphasis on GaaS isn't a good thing.
Maybe if he had not been demoted he could do something about it.

GaaS and multiplatform development is probably the pitch that got Jimbo where he is. Being opposed to it might be exactly what got Layden out and Shu demoted.