Microsoft's acquisition of Activison Blizzard

DewPoint

17 Jul 2022
One fantastic outcome of all this will be reading Reee's tears when the deal is blocked, not if. The delusion is peaking over there as if they don't realise that a successful merger outcome does not look like:
-Execs panic-posting on twitter
-Regulatory bodies signalling their decisions will deviate from one another
-Media blitzes
wiserhood-cheers-wiser-cheers.gif

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
You guys think the starfield release date and Xbox direct announcements today were to distract from the fact that it’s looking like the cma isn’t about to fold?

Reactions: Deleted member 417

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
You guys think the starfield release date and Xbox direct announcements today were to distract from the fact that it’s looking like the cma isn’t about to fold?
There were rumors that those announcements were overdue anyway.

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
Alek from resetera made a good point about the slander about Jim Ryan saying he wanted to block the deal:

“Sony: We don't want a deal. We don't believe the merger should go through.
Microsoft: How about this deal?
Sony: We don't want a deal. We're here to argue our case against the deal.
Microsoft: OMG they said they don't want a deal. How unfair!

Strawman narrative designed to reframe the conversation in a light that favours Microsoft. Sony were never obligated to want a deal and have always made it clear how they feel about the merger. Jim would be foolish to respond unless pressured.

We have no significant developments and so Microsoft are seeking every avenue possible to mess with the perception of the deal.”

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
I think it would be hilarious if Jimbo after these hearings come out in April, replies and sounds all professional in how not to use social media to talk about things said behind closed doors.

Good luck LULU, you may be a PR person for AKB, but the odds of anyone hiring you are slim now. You don't divulge regardless if you got the greenlight from higher ups sensitive information about a deal specifically when there';s usually a non-disclosure you sign if statements/talking/negotiations happen behind closed doors.

She's literally being the mouth piece for Bobby Kotick, because he and the older shareholders want this to get their payday.
Jim is too professional to waste time on social media

laynelane

Veteran
14 Jul 2022
CMA/FTC/EU i beg please either block or pass this deal i will go insane if this keeps up.
Dark Souls Arrow GIF by BANDAI NAMCO

I will descend into madness with you because no escapes this event horizon.

(Although there are upcoming dates for decisions by the CMA and EC, it's just that they're a couple months away. :cautious:)

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
I will descend into madness with you because no escapes this event horizon.

(Although there are upcoming dates for decisions by the CMA and EC, it's just that they're a couple months away. :cautious:)
The CMA appears to be moving a bit faster than expected, but I could still see this lasting almost 2 more months unfortunately. The ride never ends

Reactions: laynelane

Yobo

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2022
We need at least one sane Xbox fan and one crazy one.

Adamsnipples works for the sane one and we already banned DeenoCop for our crazy one

riesgoyfortuna

Veteran
4 Jul 2022
Alek from resetera made a good point about the slander about Jim Ryan saying he wanted to block the deal:

“Sony: We don't want a deal. We don't believe the merger should go through.
Microsoft: How about this deal?
Sony: We don't want a deal. We're here to argue our case against the deal.
Microsoft: OMG they said they don't want a deal. How unfair!

Strawman narrative designed to reframe the conversation in a light that favours Microsoft. Sony were never obligated to want a deal and have always made it clear how they feel about the merger. Jim would be foolish to respond unless pressured.

We have no significant developments and so Microsoft are seeking every avenue possible to mess with the perception of the deal.”
And Tom warren entered the thread and got the guy banned, that thread its rigged to have xbox fans act with charte blanche

Reactions: Deleted member 417