Microsoft's acquisition of Activison Blizzard

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Snap out of it. Sony isn’t destroyed.. letting that kind of talk from delusional xboners affect you would be absurd especially when you see the opposite happening in the real world with PS5 destroying Xbox everywhere you look. PlayStation will always prevail because it understands how to make great games.. Microsoft only understands how to buy and destroy. Talent will always gravitate to the places where it can grow and prosper and that’s with Sony.
Playstation biggest strength that they don't care, if they 1st or second or 3rd, they just trying to reach their goals and be successful,
xbox just has huge inferior complex, plus dumbest american essence where others has to fail for them to be the best or others has to lose, for them to be a winners. they don't strive for greatness..

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
Honestly guys wait until Wednesday. It’s too early to jump into conclusions. It’s still possible that Microsoft will receive some remedies they will not like. Nothing is decided, so save the doom and gloom for later. Either way with or without remedies, this will wake up Sony. The Japanese will do major counter measures, to protect their business. We can expect at least one Major purchase from Japan and a lot of investments (stakes) in partners.

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023

Holy shit! The comments in there almost all repeat the lie that Sony created the definition of the high end console market.

From that same author's article on tweaktown:

The conspiracy has always been that Sony was bribing or guiding the FTC because god forbid anyone stand up to Microsoft. They've just repeated the lie until it became treated as truth. To the firing line with them.

Last edited:

TubzGaming

Admin | Mod
Moderating
21 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
PSN ID
Tubz_Gaming
Holy shit! The comments in there almost all repeat the lie that Sony created the definition of the high end console market.
That's because people listen to random people on the internet and parrot what they heard thinking it as truth, It happens all the time sadly.

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023

From that same author's article on tweaktown:

The conspiracy has always been that Sony was bribing or guiding the FTC because god forbid anyone stand up to Microsoft. They've just repeated the lie until it became treated as truth. To the firing line with them.
That's nothing new. People have been lying increasingly more about PlayStation since before this gen started.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Quite honestly, was a bit disappointed by the story. Everything else I feel was an improvement over the original.

But the story just felt too poorly paced and some character development was just ridiculous. It definitely shows they tried to shove 2 games into 1.

Also, what is up with that dialogue? The moment I heard Thor and Odin speak it's as if I was listening to a conversation from 2023. They sound too modern, if that makes sense.
I believe these that are fan of Nordic mythology feels better with GoW 2018 than Ragnarok.
Ragnarok missed a lot of things and tried to rush others.

One eyed jacks

10 Feb 2023
Playstation biggest strength that they don't care, if they 1st or second or 3rd, they just trying to reach their goals and be successful,
xbox just has huge inferior complex, plus dumbest american essence where others has to fail for them to be the best or others has to lose, for them to be a winners. they don't strive for greatness..

PlayStation just has to keep getting them where it hurts the most.. sales! I have no doubt Sony is formulating a plan to be fully in control of its own destiny in every game genre.

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Microsoft: our arrows will blot out the sun

Sony: Then we will fight in the shade!

michael fassbender GIF

On Demand

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jul 2022
Can somebody post Sony’s response to the CMA. Want to go over all the facts again that was presented that the CMA is ignoring.

• thisistheway
Reactions: Bryank75
D

Deleted member 223

200w.gif

giphy.gif

Mind you everyone should know this is how it works. Was kinda amusing then as it's now when some users here laughed at the idea that somehow the precious "EU" was a vassalage pushover bunch when I mentioned it earlier. Back when it was all "good news" - and the "good guys" were giving the impression they were on the case to bring "evil" MS to heel (quality theater). Some posters were so sure of their worldview so blindly that they disrespected themselves by going to bat for these bureaucrats as if they knew it all (out of some false sense of desperate hope). But it's not about serving crow on such an unfortunate thing. I will say though, never again, if you can help it, be the idiot that bats hard and displays ignorance with pride on subjects you have a superficial understanding of - specially any that concerns government bureaucrats and public servants of "non-banana" republics aka democracies. Banana republics learn the ways from the teachers - always. Sophistication in means and ways doesn't change the essence of the acts. I've been around the rot so I understand it well but if you take a critical look at governance all around you, if you ask the right questions, you'll spot the rot just the same, and arrive to the same conclusions, eventually.

You even got a paper trail on a news site and you know absolutely nothing is going to happen (corruption will get rewarded). You can only laugh.... for the world moves on, and tomorrow the sun will rise again and you'll have the same problems you had yesterday to deal with. Everyone will continue to look after themselves until all of it reaches critical mass and explodes.... hopefully without a world war reset this time, as is usually the case when all goes to shit. We're quite a few decades from boiling point still so, "rejoice and enjoy" Pax Americana, Pax "Westernia" while it lasts - you got but no choice.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
Darth Vader

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022