Microsoft's acquisition of Activison Blizzard

Lord Mittens

Community Cat
1 Jul 2022
Chill Leopard GIF

c'mon guys lets just chiiiilllllll before @Sircaw start's floundering everywhere

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
this should be considered cognitive- terrorism
Dude bold face lies often on his show. What’s remarkable to me is how confident they were reassuring his insane cult that all is well. Ftc sues to block the deal, eu might as well, every major regulatory body has delayed reporting indefinitely, ho hum it’s going as planned.

I guarantee you, no I promise you, if you go to earlier episodes him and his panel will say this deal will sail through no problem. I tune in just to see how insane the Xbox cult can get and it never fails to disappoint.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: KiryuRealty

ChorizoPicozo

Veteran
1 Jul 2022
Dude bold face lies often on his show. What’s remarkable to me is how confident they were reassuring his insane cult that all is well. Ftc sues to block the deal, eu might as well, every major regulatory body has delayed reporting indefinitely, ho hum it’s going as planned.

I guarantee you, no I promise you, if you go to earlier episodes him and his panel will say this deal will sail through no problem. I tune in just to see how insane the Xbox cult can get and it never fails to disappoint.
i am no watching shit. all fanboys are cringe as fuck.

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022

It’s easy to see the reality distortion field. Each fan, each tweet feeds another.

The reality is the biggest gaming merger in history is no simple tick and flic and certainly far from a sure thing.

images

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Overwatch 2 out of Xbox top 10. Activision’s downward trend continues.

It’s all riding on Diablo 4 now.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Whats the top 5 atm?

Warzone, Fortnite, Apex, GTA, Roblox

Overwatch dropped out of top 10 quicker than Halo. This is a bit nutty. Sure it may not be considered an actual sequel to most but hey they marketed it as such. Overwatch 1 was holding in the top 20 and zero updates when it had a price. So this is …. Not good?

Season 3 launches in early February. We’ll see then if it recovers any major positions.

Lord Mittens

Community Cat
1 Jul 2022
Warzone, Fortnite, Apex, GTA, Roblox

Overwatch dropped out of top 10 quicker than Halo. This is a bit nutty. Sure it may not be considered an actual sequel to most but hey they marketed it as such. Overwatch 1 was holding in the top 20 and zero updates when it had a price. So this is …. Not good?

Season 3 launches in early February. We’ll see then if it recovers any major positions.

Ok didn't expect that. Just the usual for the top 5

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
Another blizzard problem is they no longer have a contract with netease for China and it apparently takes a long time to renegotiate with a different company because it needs Chinese government approval.

ksdixon

Dixon Cider Ltd.
22 Jun 2022
remember when they put this image out?

lol
I feel like I only know Spencer, Booty and Bond. Where's all the rest. Where's Panos Panay from Surface/Devices unit? After seeing SX be a giant rectangle they need some Surface design pointers.

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
the idea that slapping a he/him, she/her tag under the photos of MS execs would somehow facilitate the illegal takeover of a maligned publisher who is currently under investigation for sexual abuse claims?

it's just too on the nose.
And yet, that's exactly the bullshit some members of Team Green will spew online. Ridiculous.

Elder Legend

CEO of Gaming Instincts (Industry Veteran)
10 Jan 2023
We were just talking about choices. I just gave you like three examples of what I do. I have the choice to buy games or play them via Game Pass or try them out first instead of taking a chance on buying them. But whatever man.
You can't reason here with majority of the members. They are brainwashed and jealous of Game Pass. Trust me, if Sony offered a similar service it would have been a different tune. It's all Tribalism.

Bodycount611

Veteran
1 Jul 2022
And yet, that's exactly the bullshit some members of Team Green will spew online. Ridiculous.
True, and I don't see a single gender non-conforming person on the entire leadership team. Just a bunch of straight white folks and white-passing Kareem Choudry, a model asian minority, and sarah bond who is a beauty queen and probably has endured very little struggle in life.

Not a good look, MS. I don't trust them to right the ship at activision at all.

we the consumers deserve better...

• thinking_hard
Reactions: KiryuRealty

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
True, and I don't see a single gender non-conforming person on the entire leadership team. Just a bunch of straight white folks and white-passing Kareem Choudry, a model asian minority, and sarah bond who is a beauty queen and probably has endured very little struggle in life.

Not a good look, MS. I don't trust them to right the ship at activision at all.

we the consumers deserve better...
MS isn't going to have the chance to right anything to do with Actvision. That deal is not going to go through.