Microsoft's acquisition of Activison Blizzard

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
Has nothing to do with Sony, Sony is not waking up to an merger this big. ABK now have more value than the entire of Sony and ms just bought them.
Sony did nothing wrong here, so no need to call them out, all they did was compete and i expect them to continue to do so.

If today says anything is that govs are pretty much dead, world is ran by greedy corps now.
World has been like this for decades. Mega corps has been running the world for a long time now.

On Demand

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jul 2022
Everyone that isn't a PlayStation fanboy knows this acquisition is good for more than just Xbox. Cry about it.

Also lol, CMA wouldn't want to PAUSE the CAT litigation if they don't intend on actually closing this deal with Microsoft, who isn't going to divest any part of ABK.

Fuck you and your money. How’s that?

Are you a gamer or an investor? Like what the fuck are you even taking about right now?

If this goes through it will be the worst thing to happen in the gaming industry.

reziel

Banned
12 Jun 2023
A multi trillion dollar company owning more of the market when they have shown zero capabilities to actually release a desirable product is good for more than just Xbox?

Good thing that you're outing yourself now, maybe @Bryank75 will stop covering your little pussy ass here.
Come on Bass filter man try to keep it civil. We know and agree with your points minus that one guy.

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
Yet they're trying to settle the deal again 🤔

I want my ABK shares pay day more than anything Xbox related.

There's more reasons to support this deal than the fucking box that needs to be spelled with two x's.

Worker's unions and labor have supported this deal for over a year 👆. Getting rid of that shit heel Bobby Kotick is another plus.
All for your little payday eh? Your relationship with this forum is pretty hostile, why stay here?

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
Everyone that isn't a PlayStation fanboy knows this acquisition is good for more than just Xbox. Cry about it.
OK, as someone who has a Series X, explain to me how this is good for me long term? Not just about my Xbox but the overall industry that will nowq be consumed by major consolidation.

Also, explain how consolidation on this level benefits the consumer in any industry. Start with the IP and the TV ones.

riesgoyfortuna

Veteran
4 Jul 2022

Also lol, CMA wouldn't want to PAUSE the CAT litigation if they don't intend on actually closing this deal with Microsoft, who isn't going to divest any part of ABK.
its alway funny to see poor cucos like you acting like ms money is theirs,you are a corporate bootlicker,palliative plants on hospitals are made for people like you :)

Welfare

Forum Veteran
23 Jan 2023
How is it good for anyone besides Microsoft itself? Lol
www.hollywoodreporter.com/business/business-news/microsoft-activision-blizzard-deal-supported-labor-union-1235174379
A multi trillion dollar company owning more of the market when they have shown zero capabilities to actually release a desirable product is good for more than just Xbox?

Good thing that you're outing yourself now, maybe @Bryank75 will stop covering your little pussy ass here.
www.hollywoodreporter.com/business/business-news/microsoft-activision-blizzard-deal-supported-labor-union-1235174379

This is old news buddy. Or do you not care about the people that actually work for these companies, only lists you can use for console warring?

Also continue showing your ass, Xbox can make desirable products and have for 22 years.

Airbus

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jun 2022
This already rigged when the judge sons is affiliated with microsoft

Let ABK go its a dying company who only knows to make cod

riesgoyfortuna

Veteran
4 Jul 2022

This is old news buddy. Or do you not care about the people that actually work for these companies, only lists you can use for console warring?

Also continue showing your ass, Xbox can make desirable products and have for 22 years.
one of the most miserable things i have seen xcucos do its using the workers rights to paint this deal on a good light,miserable mother trucker,you and your kind never cared about workers rights,i know is hard for shistains like you to be honest,but once ,for one time be honest,this is about xbox domination,plain and simple,and pieces of shit like you want this

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022

That doesn’t explain how that is good for anyone besides Microsoft itself (which includes their workers) 😂
Also, did you know that massive mergers like this ends up in major layoffs for redundant jobs? 😂
This sucks for pretty much everyone besides shareholders.

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
Pretty much. I have all consoles, though I hate MS' practices here. But if Sony' want to waste money on GaaS and shitty little studios, they deserve what's coming to them.
The reason Sony is doing that is to be able to keep their revenue up since they might lose CoD. What else can they do? They can’t keep relying on third parties anymore.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: PS_ROCKS

reziel

Banned
12 Jun 2023
The reason Sony is doing that is to be able to keep their revenue up since they might lose CoD. What else can they do? They can’t keep relying on third parties anymore.
Not without doing the MS way and owning them. All they have to do is buy and keep a select few games multiplat to help alleviate the cost a bit. There's no use denying MS started this faqqing game.