Microsoft's acquisition of Activison Blizzard

historia

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
nope they probably already talked things out. Maybe they told them they can close in the meantime while they look at it or a remedy has already been made to satisfy the CMA
Why are you still here and repeating the same shit over again. This place will not improve your payout. Go to Twitter or Reddit where they need you the most

KingOfTheDead

Banned
3 Jul 2023
Funny you're still going despite being absolutely and wholly incorrect with several different predictions the past few days. CMA was coming hat in hand to Microsoft yesterday, now maybe Microsoft has made a remedy which will satisfy the CMA, and in a month from now you'll talk about how Microsoft will be doing a new Activision merger soon enough even though last one failed.
Nope. CMA and MS are in talks to settle. CAT is paused(highly unusually). i feel great about this deal. AND we just got news that there is apparently already a replacement ready for Activision's stock in the NASDAQ 100 index: the Trade Desk. That points to ABK being acquired monday. Deal is looking sexy

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Nope. CMA and MS are in talks to settle. CAT is paused(highly unusually). i feel great about this deal. AND we just got news that there is apparently already a replacement ready for Activision's stock in the NASDAQ 100 index: the Trade Desk. That points to ABK being acquired monday. Deal is looking sexy

Sad Mask GIF by Pudgy Penguins

Nimrota

Veteran
11 Jul 2023
This time yesterday you were saying the CMA folded and a few hours later the CMA was giving interviews saying their position hadn't changed. Every comment you write gives me something else to laugh at. This time next week it'll be hilarious to review them all.

KingOfTheDead

Banned
3 Jul 2023
This time yesterday you were saying the CMA folded and a few hours later the CMA was giving interviews saying their position hadn't changed. Every comment you write gives me something else to laugh at. This time next week it'll be hilarious to review them all.
they did fold. They paused the CAT. Nothing more needs to be said

• haha
Reactions: Nimrota

DForce

24 Jun 2022
I'm tired of speculating.

And honestly, no one really knows for sure what's going to happen.

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
Abandoned?
That dont make sense.

Lets see if them and cma worked something out last minute, keeping an eye on their twitter.
To me it seems ms is trying to close asap and just deal with fallout later.
They're trying to negotiate a new deal and restructure it for the CMA, knowing full well they can't make it past the CMA by the 18 July deadline. CMA was clear. Deal is still blocked, but they'll listen to a restructured offer that addresses the SLC.

To be clear, I said the deal as it stands is completely dead and abandoned. That's the one in which MS just buys all of ABK and gets away with the 10 year scams the EU approved.

Reactions: kuzon